Chicken of the Sea Whole Oysters

by Chicken of the Sea

Chicken of the Sea® Whole Oysters.
The best oysters.

do you need to cook these? I've only purchased boiled oysters in a can before to make stuffing...
is this a good brand? was thinking of trying to make oyster stuffing....
Start your review of Chicken of the Sea Whole Oysters!
Sonam L.
Queens , NY
I usually go to my favorite Korean store to have good quality oyster but I can't say that this is not that bad comparing to other can food
janessa M.
Muskogee, OK
I love Chicken of the Sea products. When I was pregnant I couldn't get enough of the oysters!
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
Chicken of the Sea is a brand my household trusts. The quality of these oysters are awesome. The amount of oysters you you get is great and well worth the money..
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
I love oysters and this is great for adding that oyster taste to any dish. I especially love to add these oysters to gumbo.
ebonee J.
My boyfriend eats them......and tears them up llf I hate them cause oysters think but he loves em
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really enjoy these because they are so simple to use! Instead of going out to the store and buying oysters from the fish market I can just use these bad boys! Quicker and taste exactly the same.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
These are so useful. Lots of people go out and spend lots of money on fresh oysters to make stew. Not me, I buy these and use just the same as the fresh. Makes for a wonderful oyster stew without spending all that cash and you can't even tell the difference.