BY CHICKEN OF THE SEA

Chicken of the sea tiny shrimp 4-oz. see more...

Bree B.
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
These are ok. Definitely not something I’d buy all the time but I made a macaroni salad with these and I was skeptical at first but it turned out so good. You can also made a seafood dip with these tiny shrimps and it’s really delicious. On their own I don’t recommend.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
The first time I ever ate canned shrimp was floating down the Colorado river. The guides mixed cream cheese, coctail sauce and lemon together. Cracked open the can of shrimp and mixed in. They served it with crackers as an hors d'oeuvre. Pleasantly surprised and I have been eating that way ever since!
amanda p.
I love to add this to my shrimp bisque...or cheese balls....my children even love them because they are so small...would recommend to anyone who cooks with seafood..
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,443 reviews
I love these little shirmp in my pasta salad! Elbows, sharp cheddar, mayo, olives, tiny shrimp, diced tomatoes, and cucumbers!
Cinthia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Atun muy bueno esta marka de atun me gusta mucho tiene buen sabor si la recomiendo sabe bien o almenos eso es lo k llo pienso
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
These are really nice tiny shrimp. I use them often to make shrimp creole, they just make the consistency best for this dish.
liz r.
I use the tiny shrimp every time i make egg salad. They are the perfect size whem making this side.
Kayla H.
I've never experienced shrimp in a can? Is this a good buy?
Kayla H.
I've never experienced shrimp in a can? Is this a good buy?

Walmart