Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water

by Chicken of the Sea

Chicken of the Sea Preserved Fish & Seafoo Chicken of the Sea's Canned, pouched and frozen seafood is an almost perfect food! It's an inexpensive and easy-to-prepare source of important nutrients like omega-3, calcium, protein and more. In addition, Chicken of the Sea's canned and pouched tuna and salmon, frozen shrimp and other seafood are low in fat and calories when compared with other proteins. Features include: -Great flavor; Great texture and appearance -98% fat free-Excellent source of Omega-3

Everybody's favorite recipe using tuna?
Start your review of Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water!
Chakirah K.
Columbus, OH
Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uploaded by Chakirah K.
I don’t like the fact that the tuna is in water. The fish is white another dislike about this product. The taste is not bad but I will not purchase again.
Sophear L.
Fremont, CA
I love this tuna I use it to make in salad or for sandwich. They are cheap and affordable! I usually get at foodmaxx! But you can also find it anywhere else at your local supermarket. I love and will continue to buy them.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uploaded by Jill R.
Delicious affordable food that’s high quality tuna. It’s great for tuna salad sandwiches or with crackers. I bought this at Walmart. Consistently great flavor. I’ve been using this product for years and I’d highly recommend this product.
Ana P.
This is my favorite brand. I hate when tuna smells really fishy and this is not a problem with this brand. It's always really fresh, like it a lot!!!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uploaded by Felecia F.
Always have a can of tuna in the pantry for quick tuna sandwiches. This is my favorite tasting tuna and it's filled with vitamins. Yum!
Lisa K.
The stuff is fine... Especially if mixed with a bunch of mail. ButI much prefer bumblebee. It tastes fresher. In my opinion.
Rosemith M.
I had use this tuna in sandwiches alone with some mayo all mix together and some extras spices and it really taste good. Good source of Omega 3
Brandi L.
I love to use this tuna, taste great easy to prepare. My son loves when I add it to mac and cheese. Or a quick tuna sandwich.
Lindsey M.
I really like this tuna. We use it for tuna subs and to add to mac and cheese and diced tomatoes and bake it.
Megan D.
Belmont, ME
I find the quality of Chicken of the Sea tuna to be consistently high and the price to be fair. The flavor is always good, and I often throw a can of this tuna in my lunch bag to eat with saltines for an easy, delicious and protein-packed lunch on-the-go!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...