Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uploaded by Jill R.Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water uploaded by Felecia F.

BY CHICKEN OF THE SEA

Chicken of the Sea Preserved Fish & Seafoo Chicken of the Sea's Canned, pouched and frozen seafood is an almost perfect food! It's an inexpensive and easy-to-prepare source of important nutrients like omega-3, calcium, protein and more. In addition, Chicken of the Sea's canned and pouched tuna and salmon, frozen shrimp and other seafood are low in fat and calories when compared with other proteins. Features include: -Great flavor; Great texture and appearance -98% fat free-Excellent source of Omega-3 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Tuna Solid White Albacore In Water 5 oz more...
Delicious affordable food that’s high quality tuna. It’s great for tuna salad sandwiches or with crackers. I bought this at Walmart. Consistently great flavor. I’ve been using this product for years and I’d highly recommend this product.
Ruby C.
I really like this for use when I want to eat something quick. I love that its less fattening since its in water compared to oil. I used to make tuna sandwiches once in a while when I am eating on a budget. One can would sometimes be enough to make two sandwiches if I add other ingredients to it.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I find the quality of Chicken of the Sea tuna to be consistently high and the price to be fair. The flavor is always good, and I often throw a can of this tuna in my lunch bag to eat with saltines for an easy, delicious and protein-packed lunch on-the-go!
Victoria C.
This tuna is worth the extra money! It is really good and tastes wonderful! I love to mix it up with mayo, sweet relish, cellery, and a little honey mustard. Occasionally, I'll mix it with straight honey mustard salad dressing for a great sandwhich!
Gaby E.
From all Tuna brands, this is my Fave. I like to eat it with a little of Mayo and mix veggies. I eat it with Saltine crackers, tostadas or in a sandwich.
Ana A.
This is my favorite brand. I hate when tuna smells really fishy and this is not a problem with this brand. It's always really fresh, like it a lot!!!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
This is my go to tuna. You can make it into a meal itself were added in to things like macaroni or Velveeta or whatever you'd like. I'm a big fan.
Rosemith M.
I had use this tuna in sandwiches alone with some mayo all mix together and some extras spices and it really taste good. Good source of Omega 3
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Always have a can of tuna in the pantry for quick tuna sandwiches. This is my favorite tasting tuna and it's filled with vitamins. Yum!
Brandi L.
I love to use this tuna, taste great easy to prepare. My son loves when I add it to mac and cheese. Or a quick tuna sandwich.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Everybody's favorite recipe using tuna?