BY CHICKEN OF THE SEA

Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water.
The best tuna.
4pack.
Chicken of The Sea®.
Heart healthy omega-3.
Naturally 98% fat free.
High in protein.
4 - 5oz cans. see more...

• What is your favorite thing to eat tuna with!1 Answers
Olivia M.
Fort Worth, TX
I will probably always love this stuff! I ate it all the time as a kid. It's perfect with mayonnaise and sweet relish on top of crackers. Perfect for a packed lunch!
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
This is pretty good canned tuna. Of course fresh is always better, but this is a great quick and easy way to make tuna sandwiches or tuna melts at home.
Stephanie N.
This is a favorite in our house. Great for an easy dinner and lunch. It's also a wonderful and simple appetizer for entertaining.
Ashton W.
Plainville, GA
I love this brand of tuna, just without the water! But it is still good! It's great with crackers or on toast! Highly recommended
Kelsey  S.
This is my go to brand for canned tuna. I love that it's perfect for packed lunches and any time I'm craving a little fish.
Diana  M.
Love this tuna, and I eat it all the time on top of toast with mayonnaise mixed in. Great for a snack or for lunch/dinner!
Trinity H.
We always buy these. They can easily be added to things or even mixed like tuna and made into sandwiches.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
This is the only stuff we like in our house. mixed with mayo and celery salt it is to die for
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love this brand but not in water. I love sandwiches and on crackers! It's pretty yummy!
Kristine s.
I always buy chicken of the sea. And it makes me think of Jessica Simpsons moment lol
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite thing to eat tuna with!

Amazon