CHICKEN OF THE SEA Solid White Albacore In Water Tuna

Find great recipes at: www.chickenofthesea.com.

Do you prefer your tuna in water or oil?
Start your review of CHICKEN OF THE SEA Solid White Albacore In Water Tuna!
How would you rate this product?
I do like this brand of tuna. It is good tuna always buy in water not oil. Would recommend! You can buy at Walmart, target, HyVee etc
My favorite lunch item, love this stuff! My husband also loves having it for lunch. So easy to add to a salad, great tasting!
Vassar, MI
Worth it to spend a little more and get the albacore tuna! Taste great . Great firm texture...not mushy like some brands
Eastpointe, MI
Yes, i would buy this again. I love tuna it really doesn't matter what brand. My favorite dish with tuna is tuna salad.
Doral, FL
My daily lunch! Add a little mayo and curry powder ... The best!!! I eat it with romaine lettuce and sliced tomatoes!
Great taste and flavor. I use this to make my tuna and egg salads. It mixes well with other ingredients as well
Very nice tuna in a can. I prefer the white tuna as apposed to dark tuna. It is an easy accessory to any salad.
I prefer Starkist. But it’s healthy, and has a decent taste to it. Super affordable. I don’t eat it much.
Everson, WA
It's worth it to spend a little more for this tuna. Not as mushy like most cans and has a great flavor
Ellicott City, MD
This is a great snack or great for a meal! I use this to make chicken salad ! Tastes so yummy!