Chicken of The Sea Solid White Albacore In Olive Oil Tuna

by Chicken of the Sea

Contains 150mg of EPA and DHA combined per serving, which is 94% of the 160mg daily value for a combination of EPA and DHA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicken of The Sea Solid White Albacore In Olive Oil Tuna!
How would you rate this product?
NICOLE R.
Dodgeville, Wi
I love the tuna in the olive oil. It's healthier and more tender and less set than when in water. The oil keeps it more moist and tender in baking and cooking recipes!
Jessi A.
Mendota, IL
I love tuna and really wanted to like this product, but I found the olive oil to be overpowering the flavor of the fish. Maybe in the right recipe it would be a strength, but nobody in my family enjoyed it.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I am not one for loving things out of a can but after watching an episode of the Giada, I put this tuna meat into our pasta with loads of veggies and parm.. it was delicious.

Looking for your answer?