Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in  Oil, Lightly Salted 3.75 oz

• Do most people eat these on crackers? Any ideas on how to...1 Answers
Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in  Oil, Lightly Salted 3.75 oz
Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Oil, Lightly Salted 3.75 oz
Maria R.
Sardines are just ok to me but these are the worst of the worst in my opinion. I ate them plain, did not put them in or on anything so that could have been part of the problem.
Stephanie R.
My daughter loves canned sardines. Hot sauce and frackers and she's a happy girl. She will eat these for a meal. I only gave four stars because of the smell!!
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
I know most people don't But I love sardines. I do prefer them packed in mustard but I will eat them packed in oil as well.
Mariia V.
Delano, Ca
Sardines they are not bad ! Never thought I would say this but they ain't bad at all they are pretty tasty 😁
Patrick W.
Tasted great! I will defiantly use this again! Great for a cheap bite to eat at night before dinner.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
Carly A.
Fairfax, VA
Do most people eat these on crackers? Any ideas on how to dress them up a little?