BY CHICKEN OF THE SEA

Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Premium Wild-Caught Pink Salmon.
97% fat free.
High in protein.
The best salmon.
Heart healthy omega-3*.
Fresh taste. No drain! see more...

• Quiero probarlos sera que son deliciosos?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Foodie Expert
Chicken of the Sea Skinless & Boneless Premium Wild Caught Pink Salmon is a product I keep in my pantry. I feed this type of salmon to my fur babies (dogs) when I make homemade meals and treats! All 5 of my fur babies love it & it is healthy for them!
Mary F.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
This is so delicious specially the salmon just like to put it on top of my salad and I'm good to go specially at work or at when I don't have time to make a big meal
Sarah T.
Ankeny, IA
This is the best product of its kind. I love it, and would not change a thing about it! I recommend this product to all my friends! You've got to try it!
Samantha G.
Foodie Expert
I tried this at my work. I was a little stand offish at first yet it tastes great! perfect for a great snack or quick meal on the go.
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are really good although i don't buy them anymore as i got into another brand if they have new products which i know they do i will definitely buy one more.
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
These salmon packets are amazing for on-the-go meals. Perfect for lunches at work to throw on a salad or with veggies.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious holly recommended if you like fish must hav for fish lovers
Jeannee G.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
Yes about time Goodbye to the can!!

This is very good. Very moist and the taste is also very good
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
This stuff changed my life for the better. Growing up my mom always asked me to help her sort through the cans of salmon. There were silver skin and little white bones. Ew!!! This stuff is perfect for my moms salmon cake recipe without the mess!!
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
The only salmon I buy for my family. It's bone less and easy to work with when using it for a meal.
ana b.
Huntington Park, CA
Quiero probarlos sera que son deliciosos?