BY CHICKEN OF THE SEA #18 in Canned Seafood

Chicken of The Sea ® brisling sardines are a light and delicate treat to enjoy anytime, anywhere. Our brisling sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and contain no artificial colors or preservatives. Brisling sardines are another great product from Chicken of The Sea ® where we have been supplying you with quality seafood for almost 100 years. see more...

Samantha Z.
My dad would eat these all the time, he loved them so much, just threw them on some bread slices and chowed down. They smell so awful but according to him taste great. I just can't get past the smell to try them.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
I have not are sardines since my last pregnancy. But when I ate them these are the ones that I craved. They had a great aroma and tasted fresh and not oily.
Nancy C.
Chicken sardines are good. Once you prepare it to your liking you can eat with crackers, in a sandwich hot or cold and it's delicious.
Raquel D.
I use these in my homemade Caeser salad dressing. Makes it really tangy. I add one or two more than what is called for.
Tia r.
Blythewood, SC
Great product. They pack it full. You get your money worth. I enjoy them by them self with crackers. Very good.
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
I personally don't eat sardines but my husband can't live without them and he sincerely up prefers this brand
Kimberly E.
Love, love, love sardines!!! Great in water. Taste is delicious. Great price. Mad I have to share.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I actually really enjoy sardines. They have a great taste and with this trusted brand you are guaranteed a great can every time. Delicious product
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
Sandra L.
Buffalo, NY
Having the sardines in pure water instead of oil make them smell any less? I would like to try them but the smell its a real turn off
Yasmine B.
What makes these sardines different from any other brand?
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
What brand is the least expensive?
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
My husband eats sardines. He would like to try these.
April B.
Hazard, KY
Can u use this with weight watchers?