2 colors available

BY CHICKEN OF THE SEA

Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water.
The best tuna.
Heart healthy omega-3.
Naturally 99% fat free.
High in protein. see more...

Delia M.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Muy rico, muy económico y muy bueno , es bueno tenerlo para una comí dita rápida , o un ratito de convivencia
Sally S.
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
I like the 3 ounce can size. I carry one with me and eat it right out of the can for a snack.
Erin  C.
Erin C.
Baytown, TX
My husband and I are both teacher/coaches and we love to me a big bowl of tuna and eat for lunch all week.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Lehighton, PA
I love using chicken of the sea tuna for all of my tuna salads, regular salads, and macaroni salads.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Newnan, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of tuna! would recommend! Great for sandwiches and salads! I mix in a bit of mayo and eat with crackers too.
Sara  B.
Sara B.
This is not my favorite brand of tuna. If I have this in my cupboard with any other brand of tuna next to it I will grab the others first unless the others are chunk light.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I prefer the Chicken of the Sea brand over the store bought brand. I also prefer the fish packed in oil over water. Preserves the flavor better.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Oceanside , CA
I love tuna and chicken of the sea is my favorite brand, the other brands seem to have a lesser quality of fish and smaller cans. Chicken of the sea is great quality and very affordable.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Anderson, CA
My favorite tuna, hands-down! Love how chunky it is, and just the right amount of salty flavor. I love to pair this with Triscuits and Honeycrisp apples for a light, healthy lunch.
caridad g.
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Good tuna. I love to put it on some pastas and I also make tuna salad. my kids love as well so its really handy.