CHICKEN OF THE SEA Chunk Light In Water Tuna

by Chicken of the Sea

Long line wild caught from deep waters. Genova select albacore is all natural with no additives or preservatives. Packed in the mediterranean tradition with olive oil. It has a delicious flavor and to a healthy food that is naturally rich in omega 3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHICKEN OF THE SEA Chunk Light In Water Tuna!
How would you rate this product?
Angelina G.
HAMMOND, IN
This is my go to canned tuna. I like to keep a few cans in my cupboard for quick dinners that i can just throw together in 30 mins or less. My favorites are tuna salad or tuna melts. It holds up really well in various different dishes. Sometimes canned tuna can be just too mushy.
Cynthia C.
South Lyon, MI
Everyone's favorite brand! So versatile! I can make tuna salad or tuna paddies (so many kinds, even avocado tuna paddies!). I also like to put this on top of my regular salads with seasoning and lemon juice as dressing.
vanessa S.
Sewickley, PA
CHICKEN OF THE SEA Chunk Light In Water Tuna uploaded by vanessa S.
I love chicken of the sea tuna. perfect by itself or on a bed of greens. I also love to make tuna melts with it. A fresh pita roll with a can of tuna and provolone cheese! amazing!

Looking for your answer?