by Chicken Helper

Chicken Helper is made with REAL spices for the flavors you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add Your Own Twist! Dial up the flavor! Stir in chopped green bell pepper just before simmering. Add chopped pineapple just before serving. Serve with cooked rice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicken Helper Rice With Sauce Mix and Seasoned Coating Mix Sweet and Sour Chicken, 12.2 oz!
Chicken Helper Rice With Sauce Mix and Seasoned Coating Mix Sweet and Sour Chicken, 12.2 oz uploaded by Tara B.
Simple to make. Taste great! Sometimes food lion has them on sale 90cents to $1.30 plus you can find a coupon in the coupon circular. Comes with the spices & the rice just have to add the chicken, oil & water. I'm a recurring buyer.
Springtown, TX
This meal was very easy to put together, affordable, and exceeded expectations. I followed the recipe mostly, added chicken bouillon to the boiling rice. Once it was finished and had time to steam, then fried the rice with stir fry frozen veggies and sauce (made with olive oil, Sriracha, red pepper flakes, Cayenne powder, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, seafood seasoning, brown sugar, honey, & Apple cider vinegar mixed with a little water for thinning). I wish I'd added an egg, ginger, a few other ingredients to the rice but the meal itself definitely satisfied my craving for take out. Definitely recommend.
Huntersville, NC
I absolutely LOVE this!!! It is so easy to make and the sauce is delicious!! They usually cost between $1.25-1.50 depending where you buy your groceries, so it's a cheap & tasty way to have a Chinese favorite dish at home! You can add pineapple and/or cherries, plus green peppers, onions and/or carrots, and make the meal spread out even bigger!! The rice comes with it even and it is perfect!! This is a regular meal in our house! Definitely give it a try if you like sweet & sour chicken!!
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the helper dinner flavors that are available. They bump up dinner to make it a different situation if you don’t know what to cook or what flavors you’re going for. I have made this on top of the stove and in the crockpot and it’s pretty decent. It’s reallyyyy sweet and it can get really sticky and almost burn like sugar if you don’t carefully watch it. It’s a little bit of a hassle to make with the various steps because of how you’re supposed to make sweet-and-sour chicken with the coating, but if you don’t mind that then it’s not that bad
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Sullivan, MO
Chicken Helper Rice With Sauce Mix and Seasoned Coating Mix Sweet and Sour Chicken, 12.2 oz uploaded by Ashley C.
This is one of my favorite hamburger helper dinners. It's super easy to make and is really good. I end up making this at least once a month or more!