Chicken Helper Fettuccine Alfredo, 8.7 oz

by Chicken Helper

Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken Helper is made with 100% REAL cheese for the real taste you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add Your Own Twist! Stir in shredded carrots just before simmering and add cooked sweet peas just before serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicken Helper Fettuccine Alfredo, 8.7 oz!
Lake Zurich, IL
This was my first time trying this product. It’s similar tasting to pasta sides. I could make a better chicken Alfredo with a jar of sauce and noodles. This was still delicious however. I would recommend this to try out. Might get it again or might not.
Barrington, IL
These are some of the best boxed meals. They are easy to prepare and leave me filling full. The variety is great and everyone in the family enjoys them
Telford, PA
When my brother comes home from college this is the first thing he asks me to make him. It's delicious and you would never guess it's from a box.
Hebron, KY
Great for when you didn't have anything planned and need something easy, quick and yummy that everyone will eat!
Rydal, GA
Easy week night dinner option that is Delicious and the whole family will eat it!