Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsAvoderm
Chicken and Herring Meal Formula, 35 Lbs by Avoderm

Chicken and Herring Meal Formula, 3.5 Lbs by Avoderm

by Avoderm

Natural. Antioxidant Nutrients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicken and Herring Meal Formula, 3.5 Lbs by Avoderm!
Lakewood, WA
Chicken and Herring Meal Formula, 3.5 Lbs by Avoderm uploaded by Clarissa R.
Bought this for my boy after he was hospitalized with kitty IBS and intestinal tortion. He was skinny, only 11 pounds. He should be 15.Wouldn’t eat anything. I was told to change his diet and bought this on a whim because it was on sale. His coat looks better, he’s back to a good weight. He’s his old self again. And he actually wants to eat it. So bonus there.
My kitties love this food, I mix it with American journey and it’s the perfect combo for them. A big plus is the fact it’s grain free and a great price point versus some grain free food. It keeps their bellies happy and their fur looking great! The pieces are a good size that forces them to chew while they’re eating.
Florence, MS
Gives my cat a very shiny, healthy coat. She loves this food! AvoDerm Natural Cat Food - Chicken & Herring

Looking for your answer?