GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesChick Fil A
Chick-Fil-A Sauce 8 oz Tub (Polynesian, 1 Tub)

Chick-Fil-A Sauce 8 oz Tub (Polynesian, 1 Tub)

by Chick Fil A

The famous Chick Fil-A sauce is now in a tub! Dipping sauce can be used with anything! Delicious and popular flavor! Each tub has 8 ounces.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chick-Fil-A Sauce 8 oz Tub (Polynesian, 1 Tub)!
Nikki F.
Rome, GA
I can't enjoy my Chickfila chicken sandwich and fries without this sauce. Love that I can buy a bottle for very cheap at my local Chickfila or Walmart.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
If your going to get a chicken sammich from chick fil A then I recommend you grabbing their Polynesian sauce and putting some in it 😋😋😋 so freaking good!! The flavor is so delicious. Sweet with just a lil zing to it.
Myesha R.
Washington, NC
I don't care what anyone has to say lol but the Polynesian sauce is my favorite sauces by chick fil a. The only sauce I get when I go there.
Amanda E.
Lenexa, KS
I can’t get enough of this sauce. I eat it with any chicken meal. If I have it, I add it.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
This is my favorite sauce from Chick-fil-A hands down. I eat it with my waffle fries, chicken nuggets and my favorite is on the spicy chicken sandwich. I love mix of the spicy and sweet flavors 😋🤤
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
My son love the Polynesian sauce so much from Chick fil a. We keep it in our refrigerator all the time. He uses the sauces on all kinds of food.
Sondra T.
Clearwater
I was so excited when they started selling the chik fil a sauces in the grocery stores. I love this sauce on so many different things. I use it in many recipes
Leslie T.
1,155 reviews
I love this sauce by Chickfila. It is really good not as good their signature Chickfila sauce but its good. Love it and highly recommend it.
Laticia G.
Rockledge, FL
This sauce isn’t just great on chicken from its Chic Fil A but ANYTHING. It brings it to life providing that perfect bit of tang that you’re looking for without being overbearing. Listen, if you’ve never had fried chicken with Chic Fil A Polynesian sauce, are you even living? Buy it now!
Abby H.
Easley
This sauce is fantastic. I’m not a big BBQ fan but this has enough of a twang to make it feel like you have BBQ sauce.

Looking for your answer?