Chick-Fil-A Sauce

Now you can enjoy the famous southern Chick-fil-A Sauce at home! Chick-fil-A Sauce is a must have when serving your favorite chicken dish, whether it’s chicken nuggets, chicken wings, or a delicious chicken sandwich. Spice up your next get together by adding this sauce tableside. Your friends and family will be asking you for your secret recipe.

The famous Chick Fil-A sauce is now in a tub!; Dipping sauce can be used with anything!; Delicious and popular flavor!; Each tub has 8 ounces.; Our classic dipping sauce with notes of honey mustard and a smoky tang.

Does this taste the same ?
Is this made by Jesus himself?
Where can I buy this??
Start your review of Chick-Fil-A Sauce!
Flower S.
Chick-Fil-A Sauce uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Delicious sauce that tastes good with just about anything. My family really likes to have it whenever we make some burgers or sandwiches since it adds some nice flavor to it. Definitely recommend this to EVERYONE to try out it tastes so goods 🤤🧡 #favoritefoods #InfluensterEats Chick-Fil-A Sauce Chick-Fil-A Dipping Sauce - 16 fl oz
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Chick-Fil-A Sauce uploaded by jennifer T.
Chick-Fil-A Sauce uploaded by jennifer T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yal they started selling the chick fila sauces at walmart. They are so good. I picked two flavors up today the polanesian and the chick sauce. I was so happy they tasted just like they do at the restaurant. If you like there sauces or just wanna try something new they are great. They cost $3.49 at walmart.
Megan F.
Milwaukee, WI
Chick-Fil-A Sauce uploaded by Megan F.
When Chick Fil A plugs on the sauce for no reason😍🤤 Best sauce out there hands down and the fact you don't have to beg them for extras...this is why they're the best!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
This sauce is so good, I’m excited it’s finally available to purchase for home. It’s perfect for putting on chicken or for dipping fries in.
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Chick-Fil-A Sauce uploaded by Nancy B.
The first time I ate chick Fil A was in Terra Haute , Indiana and from that point I was hooked and was in love. The sauce takes you to another level, I love it so I bought a tube of it !
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Chick-Fil-A Sauce uploaded by Stephanie S.
The signature sauce for Chick-Fil-A is a must have for any meal you eat there. It tastes great with chicken nuggets, fries and most important of all, the sandwiches. Highly recommend everyone tries it.
Mary C.
Florence, SC
Chick-Fil-A Sauce uploaded by Mary C.
What can you say about Chick-fil-a sauce? It’s simply the most amazing condiment. It tastes like a beautiful mix between honey mustard, bbq, mayo, ketchup, and ranch. You get to be a kid again and have all your sauces mixed up into a mega sauce but this time it is socially acceptable! If you haven’t tried it just do yourself a favor and order some or stop right on by your local restaurant and they will happily give you some because it’s “their pleasure”.
Ifra I.
Maplewood, MO
I always ask for extra chick fil a sauce when I go to the restaurant because I am addicted to this sauce. It is so delicious and tastes amazing along with anything else
Ekta P.
I need this sauce with my burger and fries, it’s the best condiment, so simple yet delicious!
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Why is this so good! It just the perfect balance of creamy and tangy and just perfect with chicken or other sides as well. A must try!