Chick-fil-A

by Chick Fil A

#1 in Dining

Favorite menu item?
Do you feel that Chick-fil-A is overrated?
Sooo looking forward to the lemon 🍋 grilled chicken salad 🥗! They had it last summer. Any others had it?
Start your review of Chick-fil-A!
How would you rate this product?
Isabelle S.
Elm Mott, TX
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Isabelle S.
I love Chic-fil-a. They have amazing quick service everywhere you go. I love the spicy deluxe chicken sandwich. They have a frozen lemonade that taste so good I believe everyone should have atleast one in their lifetime. 🍋 Buffalo sauce is amazing. Salted fries 🍟 are heavenly. Chicken nuggets every age will love. #ChicFilA
Tara E.
Marlton, NJ
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Tara E.
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Tara E.
I love chick fil a breakfast they have the best egg and cheese English muffin and hash browns. From time to time I usually get a cherry coke with light ice and I believe they have the best cherry coke it’s always so fresh and quenches my thirst. The wrap is also really good, side salad I love how they use the greener lettuce and there cookies and cream milkshakes are really good as well. Oh and I also love there mac and cheese & tortilla soup but I think I always have to get the large size because it’s less spicy lol and I love there granola parfait. My son also loves it too! If you use the mobile app you can earn points for different selection of foods and I think that is really cool.
Amanda L.
Kennesaw, GA
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Amanda L.
I really enjoy their fries, hash browns & the fact you can get free refills on the drinks if you bring your cup back. They also have gluten free buns (not pictured) that aren't bad at all. I don't think their sandwiches are anything ridiculously special but they are filling & taste decent. I can honestly say it's not my favorite fast food chicken but it's not terrible in any way. #ChickFilA #FastFood #FrenchFries #ValueMeals #GlutenFree Chick-fil-A
Alexis B.
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Alexis B.
Chick Fil A is superior to all other fast food chains! They always have the best service and freshest food. I have NEVER had my order wrong or even had something left out of my bag when eating at Chick Fil A! The staff always makes you feel like you are sitting down to a 5 star service meal even if you are just there for 10 min. Great service and great quality are always worth the wait at Chick Fil A!
Meagan  W.
Calhoun, GA
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Meagan  W.
By far "Chick-fil-A" has the best and most delicious chicken sandwich. Every bite is heaven. The chicken patty is cooked to perfection and the lettuce and tomatoes are always fresh and juicy. I would highly recommend getting this sandwich on your next food run!
Pamela S.
Jamaica, NY
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Pamela S.
La verdad primera vez que como chick -fiil-A pero me pareció super bueno y menos dañinos que los demás que venden comida rápida. Y el precio accesible y aparentemente hecho con productos de buena calidad y pueden tratarlo a ver que opinan 😉😉
Karen L.
Menifee, CA
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Karen L.
Chick-fil-A is one of my favorite fast food places! I love their sandwiches, nuggets, salads, fries, Mac and cheese, and deserts! You also can’t beat their sweet tea and customer service! Use the app to get points for free food!
Gina S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Gina S.
Let’s just say I eat chick fil a all the time for lunch. I had the chicken biscuit the first time the other day and omg it’s to die for.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Kristie T.
Chick-fil-A Lemon Kake Salad is so delicious and refreshing. Nit only does it comes with grilled chicken and 2 fresh lemon slices, it has lemon Vinegrette and lemon parmesan panko chips. I will definitely eat this again. If you love lemons, you love this salad!
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Courtney C.
Chick fil a’s egg white grill is so delicious! Fresh egg whites, grilled chicken, and cheese on a whole grain English muffin!

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...