Chick-fil-A

by Chick Fil A

#1 in Dining

Howw many people support this restaurant of hate?
What do you get from Chick-fil-A ?
What should I try from here? Never have ate there so what should I get ?
Start your review of Chick-fil-A!
How would you rate this product?
Clayton, NC
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Damien S.
2 of the best chicken sandwiches you can get are in this picture. The spicy deluxe and the new grilled spicy deluxe are something special. Chick Fil A has never let me down. If you haven’t tried, I suggest you do!!!
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Addison S.
Did not take the time to pack a lunch for work today, but that's okay. Chick-fil-A is less than ten minutes away. :) Picked up my favorite spicy crispy deluxe with waffle fries and a root beer soda. If I had to complain, they would regard minor issues. The level of spiciness in their 'spicy' chicken sandwich really isn't spicy at all. Like a zero on a scale of 1 - 10. I wonder if it's their way of being humorous? They do have an offbeat sense of humor in general as a company. It does taste seasoned, just not spicy. Still a lovely chicken sandwich. Great crisp and a perfect bun. Fresh veggies always, never soggy. Unfortunately, their app is always buggy. I don't use it anymore. I'd like to use it too since they never get my name right at the counter and, more importantly, the rewards would be nice. Other than than that, I love everything about Chick-fil-A. Highly recommended if you ever get a craving for a crispy fried chicken breast between a brioche-type bun. #influenstereats
Atlanta, GA
Chick-fil-A uploaded by ginger I.
Bad business ethics but great food for the most part. I’m very torn on this restaurant. It is a guilty pleasure and I probably eat it once every couple of months although I completely disagree with their business ethics and values.
Mingo Jct, OH
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Kellen H.
I love their food! I love that they have a variety of chicken food for you to choose from! From sandwiches to salads and from grilled to fried! I love that it is always fresh! I go whenever I am near one! I don’t have the restaurant close by.
Brookshire, TX
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Amy P.
We are a Chick-fil-A family through and through. Not only is their chicken FRESH with amazing flavor, their customer service blows them out of the park! I’m 99.9% positive I could survive on their macaroni, waffle fries and chicken nuggets! Keep doing you Chick-fil-A Chick-fil-A! Go check them out! And don’t forget the Polynesian sauce!
Appling, GA
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Andrea A.
Chick-fil-A I crave it all the time I have it usually once or twice a week! There’s nothing like honey on those chicken nuggets! In fact I got that instead of chocolates for Valentine’s Day!
Salina, KS
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Stephanie P.
I tell myself that this is a “healthier” fast food choice. Spicy Chicken and waffle fries... completely destroying the cholesterol goals my jobs wellness coach set for me ... as if that peasant knows more than this Cardiac Nurse does.... smh 🤪
Little Rock, AR
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Gloria S.
I difficult to do not felt in love with chick-fil-A it’s so delicious and their staff are so friendly and kind. When I see those lines in the drive thru, it makes me think that I’ll waste my time waiting but it goes fast actually, waiting a few minutes worth it.
Fairfax, VA
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Emily B.
Chick Fil A is my absolute favorite fast food place. The ingredients are fresher, the employees are nicer, and they have figured out how to have the most seamless drive-thrus despite long lines* I love their sandwiches and fries but this past year I've really gotten in to their Cobb salads. So good with the Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing. Note: it is slightly healthier than the sandwich and fries, but I'm not fooling myself. I know that it has 540 calories before you even add the dressing. It's just so good. * What impresses me most about Chick Fil A is its dedication to its employees and community. At the beginning of COVID-19, I know that at the one near me, the manager's wife sewed masks for all of the employees. Also, I've read about how the mayor of Mount Pleasant, SC got the local CFA's manager for help getting the drive-through vaccination clinic organized, and I think that's so cool.
Norwalk, IA
Chick-fil-A uploaded by Kendra G.
LOVE ME SOME CHICKY!!! Right now their breakfast chicken sandwich is shaped like a heart! ❤️ Get the iced coffee in vanilla!! You will not be disappointed!! Yum!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roanoke, VA
il y a 2 mois
JBella P. il y a 2 mois
Southwest spicy chicken salad
Rochester, PA
il y a un an
Adriane N. il y a un an
How cute! I did not know chik-fil-a was doing those! Do you have to pre-order ? Thanks in advance! I would like to order for my son!! ❤