Chicco Viaro Stroller uploaded by Mai A.Chicco Viaro Stroller uploaded by Miriam K.

BY CHICCO #4 in Strollers

Features Convenient one-hand quick fold Ultra-light weight aluminum frame 3 wheel design nimble steering Adjustable removable canopy Large dual-access basket easily accessed from front or rear Front-wheel suspension Baby tray with cup holders Parent tray with cup holders 5-point harness Independent toe-tap locking brakes KeyFit compatible for use as a travel system (KeyFit sold separately) Color description: charcoal grey light grey and silver trim Description With a sleek three-wheel design and aluminum frame the Viaro Stroller has a sporty stance that offers nimble steering and maneuverability for everyday usability. Never sacrificing functionality for convenience the Viaro is designed with a one-hand quick fold that is compact and free-standing for easy transport or storage. When youre ready to travel opening the stroller is even easier than folding: just pull the handlebar back to its standing position. For kid comfort Viaro includes a detachable tray with two cup holders an adjustable canopy and multiple recline positions. A swiveling front wheel with suspension helps maintain a smooth ride from surface to surface and toe-tap rear brakes park the stroller for loading/unloading. For parents Viaro features a padded push-handle a parent tray with two cup holders and a large basket that is easily accessible from the front or back. Streamline your travel experience by making Viaro a travel system. The stroller accommodates all KeyFit infant car seats with an easy click-in attachment. The Viaro Stroller in Graphite features comforting tone-on-tone neutrals for everyday living. A chic hexagonal pattern in rich charcoal grey coordinates with light grey and shimmery silver trim for a sleek combination. Dimensions Open Dimensions: 38.0 x 25.5 x 41.25 in. Folded Dimensions: 13.5 x 25.5 x 33.25 in. Front Wheel Diameter: 7.0 in. Rear Wheel Diameter: 8.75 in. Product Weight: 18 lbs Carton Dimensions: 14.61L x 29.04H x 19.41W inches Ship Weight: 23.3 Care and Maintenance This product requires regular maintenance. The cleaning and maintenance of the stroller must only be carried out by an adult. Please refer to the care label for instructions on cleaning the fabric parts of the stroller. Periodically wipe clean plastic parts with a soft damp cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust if the stroller has come into contact with water. Lubricate the moving parts only if necessary with a light application of a silicone based lubricant. Periodically check the condition of the wheels and keep them clean of dust and sand. To avoid friction that may prevent the correct operation of the stroller ensure that all the movable plastic parts placed along the metal frame are clean of dust dirt or sand. Keep the stroller in a dry place. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause the fabric to fade. Recommended Use Up to 50 lbs see more...

Ashley M.
Round rock , TX
This stroller is great on all terrain which is what I was looking for. I wanted a stroller that wasn’t bulky and easy to move around on rough terrain. The wheels have a great tread and when I’m walking off trail the move great as if I’m on a sidewalk. I also like that it doesn’t give off a running stroller or work out type stroller vibe. I can go to the trails or go to the store and it still can look sleek at either ! Also my baby always goes to sleep comfortably in it and it has 3 positions so I can lay him all the way back or all the way up.
Gladys R.
I used this stroller with my daughter for only 5 months it works great with the car seat. Its very secure easy to use, but when my daughter outgrew the car seat she didn’t seem to be comfortable, it reclines all the way down yes but the little bed i notice was not comfortable for her, it was hard. For me this stroller was a little big it took a good amount of space when i was on restaurants...and the canopy was too small... i ended up giving this stroller to a friend.
Taylor P.
Jeffersonville, IN
I actually got this stroller as a present at my shower and it came as a travel system. My mom got it at Target and with a coupon and it being marked down because the box was damaged we saved over $150 than had we bought everything separately. It’s so easy to fold up and put in my car! So far we’ve only used it with the infant carrier but it moves so easily with the three wheels I know I’ll be using it even more when she gets older!
Miriam K.
Madison
I’m in love this stroller! This was the second stroller bought for us, our first one is more traditional but we were hoping to get a jogger style as we are out and about a lot. This stroller is much lighter than our other one and turns on a dime. It’s very easy to get up and over curbs or whatever is in your way. Storage basket has lots of room. Folds easily with one hand in seconds for quick storage into your car. I like that the seat can lean back so far to where it’s almost laying down. We were able to put our 1 month old into it for an all day event. Normally we would attach the car seat to the stroller but he gets fussy if he sits in his car seat for awhile. He slept soundly ALL DAY!
Laura S.
York PA
My Viaro is a lifesaver. This travel system is so easy to use and incredibly convenient if you are out alone with your little. The car seat clicks in and when you’re done the stroller itself folds with just one button. The system is lightweight as well so you’re not fumbling about trying to fold it closed and get it into your car.  Highly recommend checking the Chicco brand systems out for ease of use.
Dena J.
Portland, OR
Lightweight, functional, versatile!
I have previously used the Britax B-Agile stroller, and was surprised to like this option even more! Setup (from box) took my husband about 5 minutes. Extremely lightweight, very easy for me to collapse one-handed and then put in our SUV. Huge compartment under the stroller (which easily fits a diaper bag, unlike the B-Agile), and has storage on the top for the parents (2 drinks and a tray that is great for phone, keys, etc.)!
Eleanor H.
West Jordan, UT
We got this stroller and car seat combo for our daughter before she was born. We’ve been really pleased with it! She has graduated to a bigger car seat now, but we still use those stroller regularly. It folds easily and isn’t too heavy to load into the car. My only complaint that since my daughter is still small, she has to be buckled even for a super short stroll or she’ll slide out.
Nicole W.
Broomfield
The stroller doesn't fold as compactly as I would have liked, but it is very easy to collapse and not too heavy. There are two cup holders at the top, though they are slightly inconvenient in how close they are to the handle, they have come in handy. We have the carseat that clicks into the stroller so it has been perfect for our family outings. Overall, I am happy with our purchase!
Leslie R.
Collierville, TN
We purchased the Chicco Viaro stroller from Bed Bath and Beyond for our daughter. We are using the Chicco Key Fit 30 and ur snaps right in. I feel the stroller is amazing at turning and maneuvering around. I would never own another “4 wheeled” stroller (yes this has 4 wheels but in a tri) it’s FAST to fold/unfold.

My only con: when folded it doesn’t seem to lock into a folded position.

Would purchase again!
Jess L.
Fishersville
A nice smooth ride for strolling on trails. It is kinda heavy for me to get in and out of of the car while holding my little one. Getting the stroller open was super hard to master hahah. It is also kind of hard to maneuver into our four door Kia Forte's Trunk. I like that it's black and can be rinsed clean. Lots of cupholders, a sun blocker and reclining make this a favorite!