BY CHICCO

• I have been shopping around for a stroller that fits a to...1 Answers
  • I haven't noticed a very large selection of designs for g...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Chico product ? 7 Answers
Chicco USA
  • "I will say that I wish I would have done some more research before settling on the travel system that included a stroller and car seat." in 21 reviews
  • "Before I purchased our Keyfit 30 travel system (car seat, base and stroller) I checked consumer reports and a lot of peer reviews." in 13 reviews
  • "My son used the chicco key fit 30 infant seat and I always knew he as safe, we recently moved up to the chicco nextfit and I am completely pleased with it." in 10 reviews
  • "When my third child came along we needed a new seat so I started doing some research on the newer seats and found the Chicco Keyfit 30 and fell in love!" in 8 reviews
  • "The safety ratings, style and price are what caused us to buy the Chicco keyfit and stroller, but we were hooked by the ease of use & durability!" in 6 reviews
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Chicco is by far my favorite baby brand. I love their seats, from infant carriers to booster seats.  We had one Britax that was given to us so we used it in one car and the Chicco next fit in the other and we both by far loved the Chicco.  We have one Graco seat only bc Chicco didn't make a booster with a harness.
Emily M.
Dallas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Chicco everything! They have great products! Their car seat saved my sons life in a wreck and I will forever be greatful for that! And their strollers are amazing! They are easy to get in and out! They lay all the way back so my son can sleep anywhere! Enough cup holders for all you need and storage at the bottom for your purse or diaper bag! And the handle is adjustable for jogging or just walking!
glory p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Chicco products! We started out with the Chicco Viaro travel system that had the key fit 30 infant seat and loved it! We use the heck out of the stroller and it so sturdy but lightweight! We bought the Chicco stack high chair and love it. We recently bought the Chicco nextfit ix zip air seat and it’s amazing and so worth the money with its steel frame!
Erin B.
Harrisburg, PA
I absolutly love Chicco products. My daughters car seat was chicco as an infant and they're with whom my buisness will remain. I was in a pretty serious head on collision with my daughter when she was about 6 months old. I had my daughter foward facing in the middle of the back seat in her Chicco infant car seat. My vehicle was absolutly destroyed beyond repair. I was injured but by the grace of god and the quality of there products my infant was just fine. Not a scratch or bruise on her body. I continue to stick with chicco and recommend it to everyone i know expecting or switching seats. Great products. Absolutly recommend!!!
Misty H.
I have the baby carrier car seat and now the conversion car seat. I love them both! The baby carrier is nicely pad for comfort and has great head support. It doesn't weight that much either! Then we moved up to the car seat that moves to different stages. I love it. You can rotate it to the perfect angle for your little one and you can adjust the back to fit your little ones height. I am one happy mom with my purchases
Danielle K.
Rocky Mount, VA
I received a travel system for my baby shower. Although I love everything about the car seat, base and infant carrier - I would not recommend CHICCO to anyone. Their customer service department is awful to deal with. I washed the infant seat cover according to the instructions and it was starting to tear. I contacted CHICCO about a replacement and they refused to even speak with me unless I had a receipt. I got it for my baby shower, of course I don't have a receipt!! If my family and friends are paying upwards of $300 products it should not fall apart after 2 washes. Let alone be treated the way I was.
Sehar M.
Shakopee, MN
We had the chicco key fit 30 and the Cortina SE stroller travel system. It was hands down our favorite. We loved the car seat so much that when our LO outgrew it, we upgraded to the Chico convertible car seat too. It is very comfortable for the baby, especially for the longer road trips. And we still use the stroller too. The basket is big enough that we can put our ginormous diaper bag in there.
Heather D.
I have mixed emotions about chicco...I loved my infant car seat by them but I bought a convertible car seat by them and I hated it. It was flimsy and even properly installed it would move in the car to a point where you could touch the back of the car seat to my cars seat while in a rear facing position. I had to buy a whole new convertible car seat by another brand. I don't think I'll use this brand for my next child.
Amanda D.
I love the Chicco brand. I used the keyfit 30 with my first child. I loved it so much that I bought they keyfit 30 zip for my newborn. The quality of the fabrics and plushness for the inserts are what sold me! Inn the the biggest fan of travel systems, however, I love the Activ3 jogger Chicco offers. I got it at first so I could run with my baby while using the infant carrier, it works great with a toddler as well. Chicco offers top quality products.
Christine C.
I found this brand to be a great alternative to more expensive baby gear brands. I Registered for all of the expensive brands with my first baby, but when I had to start replacing gear for my second and third babies, I started buying chicco. My chicco high chair held up much better than my original. However my chicco stroller was inferior to my maclaren. Overall, I'd say it is a good value.
Dee P.
What's your favorite Chicco product?
Mary G.
Es buena marca?
Billianca R.
Love this brand
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's your favorite chicco product?
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
What is your favorite Chico product ?