Chicco USA

by Chicco

How did everyone like the chicco box, or well, your babies?
Hola hace un mes compre una silla de paseo Chicco y aún no me ha llegado no sé de qué manera contactar con vosotros os pido por favor que me deis una contestación gracias 654815968 a nombr de carmen cena Quiñones
Would you say this brand is better than Graco?
Start your review of Chicco USA !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I will say that I wish I would have done some more research before settling on the travel system that included a stroller and car seat.” in reviews
“Before I purchased our Keyfit 30 travel system (car seat, base and stroller) I checked consumer reports and a lot of peer reviews.” in reviews
“My son used the chicco key fit 30 infant seat and I always knew he as safe, we recently moved up to the chicco nextfit and I am completely pleased with it.” in reviews
“When my third child came along we needed a new seat so I started doing some research on the newer seats and found the Chicco Keyfit 30 and fell in love!” in reviews
“The safety ratings, style and price are what caused us to buy the Chicco keyfit and stroller, but we were hooked by the ease of use & durability!” in reviews
Abilene, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Worth the hype! I always heard everyone say Chicco baby gear is the best and they were right! With my daughter I was finally blessed with the key fit 30 car seat and stroller and loved them both! Now that she’s older I bought the chicco lightway stroller and it’s the best!!! I hate having big strollers when my kids get older so i was looking for a small light weight easy open and close stroller and ended up buying this one. So happy I did it’s super light weight, comfortable, and folds down very small. Highly recommended
Olney, MD
This brand is very good I can tell they have a great system of security on the products they sell... I'm more talking about the strollers and car chairs they're comfortable and good quality ,You will use it alot if you're becoming to be a parent who's thinking to have more than 1 year using it.
Plant City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Chicco USA  uploaded by Ingrid G.
En Venezuela, Chicco es tradición sobre todo por su colonia, así que al nacer mi hijo era seguro que la usaría. No encontré la tradicional pero encontré esta que hipoalergénica para piel sensible. Su olor es bastante suave comparado con el tradicional, y puede ser usada desde el mes 0
Aliso Viejo
I loved my car seat until it one day stopped working and I had to deal with Chicco customer service. Their customer service department is the worst customer service department I have ever had to deal with. It takes over 24 hours for someone to respond to emails. When they finally agreed to replace my car seat, I was forced to cut straps, take photos for them to see, rendering my carseat 100% useless. Then I was told it would take 8-10 business days for a new one to arrive.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love Chicco products! We started out with the Chicco Viaro travel system that had the key fit 30 infant seat and loved it! We use the heck out of the stroller and it so sturdy but lightweight! We bought the Chicco stack high chair and love it. We recently bought the Chicco nextfit ix zip air seat and it’s amazing and so worth the money with its steel frame!
Carlisle, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously amazing pacifiers and accessories. I really can’t rave enough. My twins took them right away and definitely didn’t want to give them back. The clip was so easy to attach and the elephant buddy was so adorable.
Harrisburg, PA
Chicco USA  uploaded by Erin B.
I absolutly love Chicco products. My daughters car seat was chicco as an infant and they're with whom my buisness will remain. I was in a pretty serious head on collision with my daughter when she was about 6 months old. I had my daughter foward facing in the middle of the back seat in her Chicco infant car seat. My vehicle was absolutly destroyed beyond repair. I was injured but by the grace of god and the quality of there products my infant was just fine. Not a scratch or bruise on her body. I continue to stick with chicco and recommend it to everyone i know expecting or switching seats. Great products. Absolutly recommend!!!
Rocky Mount, VA
I received a travel system for my baby shower. Although I love everything about the car seat, base and infant carrier - I would not recommend CHICCO to anyone. Their customer service department is awful to deal with. I washed the infant seat cover according to the instructions and it was starting to tear. I contacted CHICCO about a replacement and they refused to even speak with me unless I had a receipt. I got it for my baby shower, of course I don't have a receipt!! If my family and friends are paying upwards of $300 products it should not fall apart after 2 washes. Let alone be treated the way I was.
Shakopee, MN
We had the chicco key fit 30 and the Cortina SE stroller travel system. It was hands down our favorite. We loved the car seat so much that when our LO outgrew it, we upgraded to the Chico convertible car seat too. It is very comfortable for the baby, especially for the longer road trips. And we still use the stroller too. The basket is big enough that we can put our ginormous diaper bag in there.
I have mixed emotions about chicco...I loved my infant car seat by them but I bought a convertible car seat by them and I hated it. It was flimsy and even properly installed it would move in the car to a point where you could touch the back of the car seat to my cars seat while in a rear facing position. I had to buy a whole new convertible car seat by another brand. I don't think I'll use this brand for my next child.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
READING, PA
il y a 3 ans
Rebecca V. • il y a 2 ans
I love all chicco seats. We started with the chicco keyfit 30 then went to the chicco nextfit zip air. I love that my son is safe and seems comfortable. The install for chicco seats cant be beat.