Chicco USA

by Chicco

Chicco USA Do you safety for infant?
How did everyone like the chicco box, or well, your babies?
Hola hace un mes compre una silla de paseo Chicco y aún no me ha llegado no sé de qué manera contactar con vosotros os pido por favor que me deis una contestación gracias 654815968 a nombr de carmen cena Quiñones
Start your review of Chicco USA !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I will say that I wish I would have done some more research before settling on the travel system that included a stroller and car seat.in reviews
Before I purchased our Keyfit 30 travel system (car seat, base and stroller) I checked consumer reports and a lot of peer reviews.in reviews
My son used the chicco key fit 30 infant seat and I always knew he as safe, we recently moved up to the chicco nextfit and I am completely pleased with it.in reviews
When my third child came along we needed a new seat so I started doing some research on the newer seats and found the Chicco Keyfit 30 and fell in love!in reviews
The safety ratings, style and price are what caused us to buy the Chicco keyfit and stroller, but we were hooked by the ease of use & durability!in reviews
Camilla W.
Lehi, UT
LOVE the Chicco car seat! Only downfall is the canopy- I wish it was a little larger so it would cover baby more when needed. Other brands cover the baby more.
Stephanie M.
Aurora, CO
My husband and I received a Chicco Stroller and Car Seat system as a gift from my parents. Since we are first time parents we really didn't have anything to go off of. But installing the car seat base was a breeze and assembling the stroller was easy and that was without the instructions! I use the stroller quite a bit and it is light enough for me to take in and out of the back of my car. We've had no really big issues with this product and we will for sure buy again!
Tina W.
Kenosha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Chicco USA  uploaded by Tina W.
Love these bottles from Chico. Great quality, easy to clean, and my 3 month old loves them too
Svannah M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Received this car seat as a gift. It's fantastic. I love everything about it. We used it reversed until my daughter was old enough to forward face. It is so very easy to install and I'm happy for this since I seem to move it from vehicle to vehicle quite often. My daughter has never appears uncomfortable in it and I like that I can recline her or have her sit out straighter. We have even used it on a 12 hour car ride.
Tiffani A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The highchair that my daughter has is great it grows with your child and the tray is easy to clean. I really enjoy chicco products.
Cynthine O.
Bronx, NY
It is a good brand , it offers great products for new born babies. That was for my little brother when it born. It meets the expectations for real and you can keep it forever, very affordable. I recommend Chicco vividly.
Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Worth the hype! I always heard everyone say Chicco baby gear is the best and they were right! With my daughter I was finally blessed with the key fit 30 car seat and stroller and loved them both! Now that she’s older I bought the chicco lightway stroller and it’s the best!!! I hate having big strollers when my kids get older so i was looking for a small light weight easy open and close stroller and ended up buying this one. So happy I did it’s super light weight, comfortable, and folds down very small. Highly recommended
Yaniris J.
Severn, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Chicco USA  uploaded by Yaniris J.
Chicco USA  uploaded by Yaniris J.
Purchased at: Target
Girls this product is very good, spacious, comfortable and easy to install I recommend it full I love it
Ingrid G.
Plant City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Chicco USA  uploaded by Ingrid G.
En Venezuela, Chicco es tradición sobre todo por su colonia, así que al nacer mi hijo era seguro que la usaría. No encontré la tradicional pero encontré esta que hipoalergénica para piel sensible. Su olor es bastante suave comparado con el tradicional, y puede ser usada desde el mes 0
Gabriela B.
Mesa, AZ
Chicco USA  uploaded by Gabriela B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So happy for this box can’t wait for my little one to try the pacifiers, I have heard great reviews so I know she will love them!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alina K.
Westland
il y a un an
Chicco USA Do you safety for infant?
Ruth H.
Newmanstown, PA
il y a 4 ans
Rebecca V. il y a 3 ans
I love all chicco seats. We started with the chicco keyfit 30 then went to the chicco nextfit zip air. I love that my son is safe and seems comfortable. The install for chicco seats cant be beat.