Chicco Sidekick Plus 3-In-1 Hip Seat Carrier

by Chicco

img.align-right { margin-bottom: 1.5em; } @media only screen and (min-width: 768px) { img.align-right { max-width: 60%; float: right; margin-left: 1.5em; } img.chart { max-width: 60%; } } Comfortable Carrying from Infant to Toddler

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicco Sidekick Plus 3-In-1 Hip Seat Carrier!
Kori L.
Did not use much. Had to wait until my child was older. Was needed when he was a newborn & he didn’t fit-too small.
Ashley W.
Hudson, NC
It was ok I have to say wasn't necessarily for my family and me I know other family members hated it more than I did and that was saying something
Azzurra R.
Perugia
perfect for people like me who have koala-children .. I use it for everything, for walking or shopping and even for cleaning the house! practical and does not weigh on the lumbar area.

Looking for your answer?