Chicco Polly Highchair

by Chicco

Dine in Comfort with Polly The Polly ® Space-Saving Fold Highchair grows with your baby to offer comfortable meals from infant through toddler. Polly ® features new modern styling with smooth, soft fabric that’s easy to wipe clean. A compact, 11" wide fold stands independently for convenient storage. Polly ® features a three-position reclining seat & footrest and a five-point adjustable harness with soft webbing to accommodate infants as young as six months. For growing babies and toddlers, an extra-large, snap-on tray with a removable liner makes for easy serving and cleanup. Seven height positions, fold-away armrests and rubberized wheels allow you to easily bring your growing toddler up to almost any table. When the tray is not in use, slide it onto the rear legs of the highchair for convenient out-of-the-way storage. Adjustable highchair grows with your baby for comfortable meals from 6 to 36 months old Space-saving, 11" wide fold stands independently for storage Seat pad features soft, wipeable fabric that’s easy to clean 3-position reclining seat and footrest for infant feedings 7-position height adjustment for meals at almost any table Extra-large and sturdy snap-on tray with removable liner 5-point adjustable harness with soft webbing Fold-away armrests Space-saving tray storage on rear legs Rubberized wheels for easy maneuvering Usage: Designed for children 6-36 months or up to 40 lbs. Care and Maintenance: Refer to the instruction manual for complete care and maintenance instructions.

Could his work for a baby girl??
This highchair looks gorgeous but wow is that pricey, is it worth it?
Start your review of Chicco Polly Highchair!
Ruby W.
Norco, CA
Chicco Polly Highchair uploaded by Ruby W.
I love this high chair and am glad we own it! My son has been using his since he was seven months; he’s now 12 months. I feel safe when he’s using it. The wheels make it easy for me to move him around. The breaks are amazing and easy to put on and off. I can easily wipe it down and vacuum it. The tray comes off to clean. It’s easy up keep. Harvey loves his high chair! #highchair #chiccohighchair
Alyse G.
To be honest, the highchair I chose wasn't something on the top of my list of things to research and when I put it on my registry I was only planning on traditional puree weaning for my baby. I mostly chose it because it matches my car seat (haha!) Fast forward to starting baby led weaning and using the highchair every day and I hate it. Of all the features it has, you can't adjust the height of the tray which is too tall even for my 99th percentile in height child. It has more nooks and crannies than you could ever imagine so I spend 30+ minutes cleaning it every single day. If you're planning on puree feeding your baby, maybe this highchair would work for you but for my family it was a big miss.
Kina W.
Las Vegas, NV
This high hair is the best! It's super easy to clean, use and I love the seat adjustments. I also love the recline setting on days when my son would fall asleep after eating, lol. I also love how it came with tray covers which makes it even easier to clean. I'm very pleased with this one!
Amanda A.
Easy to clean both the tray and high chair with a cloth or wipe. You click out the tray on the sides to take it off the high chair. If you have a super baby they might try to push off the foot support and can tip the whole thing over. I recommend with precaution.
Amy B.
Hornell, NY
We like our high hair. The tray is really big and I think that’s helpful for baby learning to use the pincher grasp and also allows for use when crafting and doing other things.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Love how large the tray is, and how easy it is to adjust. There are many different heights and reclines so it can be used for a long time. My only complaints are the tray has white marks where it has warped some, and it's hard to get to the food out of the seams. The cushion is very comfortable and a beautiful color, but it can be hard to clean the crevices.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this highchair! Easy to clean and use! Loved the storage bar on the back to hang bibs from! When the kids fell asleep I could recline it back! It was great!
Samantha G.
We have a different print but it's easy to clean and use! Height can adjusted too which is great!
Rebecca  H.
Loved this high chair. Easy to clean, easy to fold.beat part, it could be adjusted to any height for any table!
Allison T.
Dedham , MA
My favorite high chair! the seat cover is easy to clean, and the adjustable height makes it easy for baby to join you at the table for dinner. it also folds up great for storing when not in use.