Chicco Polly 2in1 Highchair - Sedona

Get a highchair that grows with your child when you choose a chicco polly highchair. This 2-in-1 highchair and booster keeps your child comfortable during meal times with 7 height adjustments and a 3-position reclining seat. Great for smaller babies up to older children, this convenient highchair is easy to use with convenient 1-hand removable tray, adjustable footrest and foldaway armrests. Plus, the tray snaps rights on the armrest with no need for threading. The chicco polly highchair comes with 2 cushioned seat pads, so you can swap a dirty pad out for a clean one.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicco Polly 2in1 Highchair - Sedona!
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I love this highchair, my biggest reason for choosing this one is it grew with us, and will convert to a booster seat when we’re ready for it. I also love that it leans back and reclines a little. So when my baby is sitting, but still tires easily, it makes it easier for them.
Dawn K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Chicco Polly 2in1 Highchair - Sedona uploaded by Dawn K.
Chicco Polly 2in1 Highchair - Sedona uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this high chair a few months ago for my son and we both love it. The seat reclines which is a plus for me. Also like that it has wheels which has locks on them. The seat part is very well padded. A plus that my baby is comfortable when he is eating. The only thing I don't like is the tray is on the heavy side and comes off rather easy. Besides that I love this high chair. And I would definitely recommend it.
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pretty bulky. I wish it had a basket to hold bibs like other brands offer! Wouldn’t recommend for small areas.
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
It's a two in one very good for him high chair and a great brand all around it's actually lasted for about 6 years and my six year old son used when he was younger and now we passed it down to his youngest brother whom is Two years old now! Very sturdy tray and see that keeps them secure and look out moms and dads you can probably get this at a consignment shop or Goodwill or brand new for a decent price.
Carrie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Chicco car seats and I thought I'd love the high chair as well.  I was wrong.  I used our seat for both of our children and the longer I had it the less I liked it.  The fabric is not able to go into the washing machine.  Do you realize what that means?  Wiping with a damp cloth can only get it so clean.  We went ahead and washed it a few times anyway because the seat would get filthy with wet purees, spaghetti sauce, and other messes that didn't wipe up very easily.  Machine washing worked probably 6 or 7 times before the fabric split and ripped open.
In addition to not being able to wash the fabric, there are a lot of cracks and crevices where food can easily be trapped in this chair.  The flexibility of being able to recline is great until you realize how easily food gets stuck between all the moving parts.  My children were not overly messy eaters, but this chair made every meal a pain.  Save yourself the hassle and get something that is actually easy to clean.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this chair for my son because you can use it in different positions accompanying the growth of a child and it looked extremely comfortable. We already have it for six months and are vary happy with it and so is my son. The tray is really easy to clean. The chair itself, though it's a plastic material, it's a little more tricky to clean because it has a lot of folds and crevices and food gets in there, once the baby starts eating by himself. Besides that, the chair seems pretty safe and sturdy, and I will definitely recommend it.
Emily C.
Peebles, OH
GREAT chair! It's easy to use, the tray is very easy to clean. It doesn't fold as flat as I would like, and the tray will come off if pulled hard enough. Easy to adjust, seems very comfortable for our son when he was a supported sitter through toddler.
Stevie C.
Chicco Polly 2in1 Highchair - Sedona uploaded by Stevie C.
Chicco Polly 2in1 Highchair - Sedona uploaded by Stevie C.
Such a lovely highchair! I love how it adjust in height so our son can be same height with us as we sit at the table. Or when I'm feeding him fast I sit on a stool and can easily adjust him. I love the material and how easy it is to wipe down.
Napoleon  P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Very good product easy to use and clean I really recommend this product to everyone who wanna try something good
Aarika L.
Walton, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I love this highchair! It is very easy to use and has made it through 2 kids and still works perfectly!

Looking for your answer?