BY CHICCO

Pocket Snack Booster Seat - Grey This colorful booster seat is the perfect way to bring children to the table at home or on the go! The convenient carry strap and compact fold make this seat easy to take along to restaurants, on vacation, or to visit family. Pocket Snack features easy-to-clean surfaces, three tray positions, three height adjustments, and a three- point harness. Two straps secure it to most dining chairs and rubberized feet help keep it from slipping. For children up to 50 lbs. see more...

Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Recommended for babies sitting up on their own. I got this at toys r us because I had a $15 rewards coupon so I actually only bought for $15. Got it for half the price. So I can’t really complain. My baby isn’t quite there yet to use. But it’s super cute, very compact and easy to set up and breakdown.
Lacey E.
I keep this chair in my car and use it for my 18 month old when we go out to eat. He loves it because he actually sits up to the table unlike when he is in a high chair. I highly recommend these we have used it so much!