Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingPacifiersChicco
Physioforma Light Day & Night Pacifier

Chicco Physioforma Light Day & Night Pacifier

by Chicco

Finally, a pacifier that soothes babies and parents too! The PhysioForma Light Day & Night Pacifier is a lightweight, orthodontic pacifier with an extra ventilated shield. The ultra-light, airy pacifier set includes a paci for day and a glow in the dark version for night. Designed for ultimate comfort and breathability for a barely-there feel on baby’s face. The Light Day & Night Pacifier isn’t just for pacifying, it also has physiological breathing and orthodontic benefits and is accepted by 9 out of 10 babies! Clinical studies show that PhysioForma pacifiers actively support baby’s breathing by positioning the tongue forward to maintain an open airway, which is especially important during sleep. Physiological breathing improves quality of sleep and reduces irritability - better for baby & you. The unique angle and lateral curve of the nipple evenly distribute tongue pressure across baby's palate. Tiny ridges and an inclined nipple shape guide proper tongue placement. Together, these important features support baby's growing palate and teeth. Our exclusive nipple design was developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists. Each set of Light pacifiers includes one paci for day and one glow-in-the dark paci for night. Available in three sizes: 0-6m, 6-16m, and 16-24m. Reusable, sterilizing/carry case included.   Lightweight shield for a barely-there feel on baby’s face Extra-soft, satin-textured silicone nipple for more comfort and less slip Double ventilation holes for air circulation to help prevent the gathering of saliva Unique nipple design actively supports baby’s breathing Lateral curve of nipple evenly distributes the tongue’s pressure against the palate Tiny ridges and inclined nipple shape guide proper tongue placement Orthodontic design supports development of baby's palate and teeth Narrow base for extra flexibility and optimal closure of the mouth Reusable carry case lets you microwave sterilize pacifiers in 3 minutes Set includes one paci for day and one glow-in-the-dark paci for night Designed and made in Italy BPA and LATEX Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicco Physioforma Light Day & Night Pacifier!
Brianna D.
Metter, GA
Chicco Physioforma Light Day & Night Pacifier uploaded by Brianna D.
Loved this paci! Our baby girl has a hard time finding pacifiers that she likes, but this one was perfect. She’s been using it all day! I also love the glow in the dark feature of the night pacifier!
Deszii C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Chicco Physioforma Light Day & Night Pacifier uploaded by Deszii C.
My baby never liked a pacifier until she received the #ChiccoPhysioForma in the mail. I let her have it and since than she cant be with out it and her little friend. She loves it and we are happy we were picked to experience this through #influenster @influenster @chicco @chiccophysioforma
Eskarleth H.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I really recommend this part of my baby have those two because of the baby shower then give them the same colour blue and white for you
Victoria W.
Manassas, VA
Chicco Physioforma Light Day & Night Pacifier uploaded by Victoria W.
Very cute designs and I love the quality of the pacifiers! My little princess seems to really like the paci as well which is a plus because she is a little picky!
cassandra A.
Brownsville, TX
Chicco Physioforma Light Day & Night Pacifier uploaded by cassandra A.
It was a perfect pacifier for my so. Easily to grasp and you can actually see them when you're half asleep in the middle of the night. Great product!!
mary P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My son doesn't usually use pacifiers, but he loves these ones!! It is great that they glow in the dark too!
Maria M.
Bakersfield, CA
Esto chupones Me encantan los estados desde mi primer bebé siempre he usado esta marca de chupones Me encantan y a mis bebés les han gustado
bianca  .
Fullerton, CA
i love that these are super soft! and the perfect size. and the nighttime paci glows in the dark super convenient for when baby loses it in the night Chicco Physioforma Light Day & Night Pacifier
Sandy S.
Laredo, TX
My son loves these pacifiers. They’re actually only of the few that he does like. The glow in the dark is easier to find in the dark compared to the clear pacifiers.
Francesca R.
Brooklyn, NY
Chicco Physioforma Light Day & Night Pacifier uploaded by Francesca R.
Such cute pacifiers for my sisters baby! The glow in the dark feature is great so that if it drops in the dark we can find it and I love the fact that comes with a clean travel case! We know that she’s gonna get a lot of use out of these!

Looking for your answer?