Chicco NextFit CX Convertible Car Seat - Jasper - 1 ct. uploaded by Renee A.

BY CHICCO

Chicco NextFit CX Convertible Car Seat - Jasper see more...

Christina F.
When this car seat arrived I was amazed by its size and safety features. I couldn't believe my baby was riding in something completely different before because of the difference in size and padding. The shoulder straps and crotch level are easy to adjust. Once installed, using the belt or latch, it barely or doesn't move. I like the padding it provides to allow a comfortable ride for my child.

Problem: the material is starting is get little tears in it. I can't figure out why or from what since nothing has been rubbing on the fabric. I have had it less than a year and worried about the next 6 months. How much worse will it get? The plan is to keep it for many years.

Other than the fabric issue, I like this car seat and it was worth the mid-range price tag.
Toni Q.
We love this seat! My daughter is 20 months old now and we've been using it for about a year. It's heavy, but that's desirable to me in a convertible car seat. Install is super easy and very tight. The harness is a no-rethread and I love that, but sometimes it's difficult to adjust upward. When rear facing (which we are and will be until she hits the 45lb weight limit), the recline adjuster is up against the seat so you must get it to the recline you want before cinching it in. I like the two position chest clip. I haven't had to wash the seat itself yet, but I've been able to wipe off what could've been a mess with a baby wipe and avoided washing it. I recommend this to anyone in the market for a convertible seat.
Ashley J.
I have this car seat and absolutely love it. It has 9 recline positions that help to achieve optimal comfort. The padding is soft and easy to take out and clean. I love that there are pads over all the buckles to keep them more comfortable. Also the buckles have a pad on either side that keeps them standing up so that the buckles dont get hidden under the child. This car seat is expensive but is long lasting and great quality. I highly recommend.
Renee A.
Columbus, IN
We have been using this car seat for a little over 3 months and I can already say hands down this is a fantastic car seat!! It's extremely easy to install both with the clips and just seatbelt. I love the high weight amounts as well as height amounts for rear facing babies! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great car seat with extended rear facing :)
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
currently have this car seat for my son and it is soo good ! great quality and so well made. the wash is so easy due to its easy fabric removable. its has a total of 9 positions which are for rear faced and forward too. very comfortable and easy to adjust to height and position. very much worth the price.
Carla  C.
The best car seat I have bought it feels sturdy and I bought it at babies are us, its a bit heavy but its very easy to install and my baby loves it!!