BY CHICCO

Enjoy road trips with your little one by installing the chicco nextfit convertible car seat in mystique in your vehicle. It's a latch-equipped car seat that uses the 5-point harness system to keep your kiddo buckled in. This reclining car seat has adjustable height and harness for a custom fit. You can use it in both the front- and rear-facing positions to accommodate your growing baby. A cup holder will keep your child's drink handy. Wipe it clean with a damp cloth. see more...

• Would this seat work in a smaller car?2 Answers
  • When did you transfer your baby into this seat? I need to...4 Answers
Amanda E.
Virginia Bch, VA
We started using this seat for my daughter when she was 6 months old. She's 2.5 now and still uses it. It's SO easy to install... everyone can do it... baby'sitters, grandparents, non parents, everyone! There are 9 recline options and it tells you which ones you can use RF and FF. The recline settings make it fit literally in any car. The sides are a bit deeper than I'd like. The kids can't see out which I know isn't important, but it would have been a nice bonus. It's very well padded and comfortable. Removing the cover to wash is honestly a pain so for my son, I plan to get the Nextfit Zip. I've only taken my daughter's apart to wash once and the washer didn't even get it totally clean, so now I save myself the trouble and just vacuum and spot clean it. It is a pretty heavy seat so if you have to travel with it or switch it to different cars frequently, It might be a pain. Overall love the seat though and will be buying another one soon!
Nicole M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Great seat for tiny ones. But the sides are too deep for me in our car. I am constantly freaked about bumping a head, which i have a few times. I had to switch it for something else, bc i was always paranoid getting the little one in and out of the seat. Reclines and cleans great, seem comfortable though.
Jena H.
We love this seat! We got it for my younger son when he was about 4 months old. At 16 months old he still loves it. I've even had to use it for my 3 year old before and he loves it! I wish I'd purchased this seat for my 3 year old! It was easy to install and it is very easy to adjust!
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I absolutely love this car seat. It is the best quality!! It washes up nicely, although it can be a pain to take the padding off to clean it. But there is a helpful video on YouTube to show you how to take off and put on the seat cover part! I love that it has different seating positions to fit any vehicle. It is REALLY EASY to install and take out! LOVE THIS CARSEAT!!!
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
We switched to this convertible car seat at about 8 months. We're at 20 months now and we're still using it. It's easy to install. We've travelled with it successfully. It's comfortable for our daughter and easy to vacuum. Only praise for this car seat.
Areli C.
We love the car seat Is easy to install and easy to get them in. Very comfortable. I bough it to go on a 20 + hour trip and my baby hate her other car seat but with she was very happy and relax all the way. So far the best investment. Is a little heavy but is my baby is happy mama is happy.😄
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Started off with a Chicco Infant carrier and knew I would stay loyal. This convertible car seat hasn't disappointed me at all. Feels comfortable enough for baby while providing great protection and easy to install. Easy to take apart to wash and get rid of the spills and messes.
Ana D.
I love this car seat! I didn't have to buy an infant car seat because this one can be used from infant and it will grow with your child. It's so comfortable and makes car travels super easy with my little one.
Jenny R.
Pocahontas, AR
We love this car seat! Very easy to install and comfortable (at least it looks and feels comfy to me!) I love that it reclines and adjusts and grows with baby! Very safe and highly recommended!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great, safe seat for kids. It should easily get any child rearfacing until age 2 at minimum. It has high limits and an easy install with either latch or the seatbelt.
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When did you transfer your baby into this seat? I need to find a great car seat for my baby he is 6 months old now but will need one in a few months. Where would you purchase this at the best proce?
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
Would this seat work in a smaller car?