chicco® NextFit Convertible Car Seat

by Chicco

The #1-rated Convertible Car Seat in America!
The NextFit® is engineered with innovative functionality to fit your vehicle and your child simply, accurately, and securely.

Easiest to Install Correctly
NextFit® features a 9-position ReclineSure® leveling system and RideRight® bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® force-multiplying tightener help achieve a secure installation with a fraction of the effort. (When it’s time to switch from rear-facing to forward-facing, the LATCH strap passes easily through the built-in slide path for proper repositioning.) NextFit® also has integrated belt lock-offs for alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt.

From Newborn through Preschool
NextFit® is built for growth with a removable infant insert and a six-position headrest. As the headrest is raised, the shoulder strap position also raises and widens to accommodate growing children without re-threading. The harness also features a one-pull tightener and removable, machine-washable shoulder pads.

• NextFit® has a steel-reinforced frame and is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact protection.
  • ReclineSure® 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
  • Dual RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
  • Premium connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
  • Integrated belt lock-offs for alternate installation with vehicle seat belt
  • 6-position headrest and no-rethread harness with one-pull tightener
  • Removable infant insert accommodates infants from 5-11 lbs
  • Integrated slide path to reposition LATCH strap when converting from rear-facing to forward-facing
  • Removable cup holder for use on either side of the seat
  • Steel-reinforced frame with EPS energy-absorbing foam is side-impact tested for superior protection

How easy is it to get your child in and out of this. I am short and don’t want a huge car seat that I won’t be able to easily get my child out of. Thanks
how is this for infants? My four month old has outgrown her infant seat and I want something comfortable for her!
I need some help on this one! Pros and cons? How safe would you feel with your little one in it? Suggestions to a different carseat if you don't recommend this one? Thanks!
Start your review of chicco® NextFit Convertible Car Seat!
Product Highlights
“I am currently pregnant and after many weeks of research we decided on this as our "convertible car seat" and I couldn't be happier. ” in reviews
“Our daughter was close to outgrowing her infant seat so we made the switch and she is so happy and I am happy knowing that she is safe and comfortable.” in reviews
“Just bought this and so far I love it, it is in the middle between my sons two carseats and its very easy to get my daughter in and out of it. ” in reviews
“For long car rides, this is great because you can recline them a bit to allow them to sleep. ” in reviews
“My son loves his seat.” in reviews
Camdenton, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great next step to the keyfit. It’s quite expensive in my book. Also a bit difficult to buckle at times. Very comfortable though for big babies.
Ocala, FL
This is the BEST car seat ever! Insanely easy to install. My daughter fits perfectly in it and is very comfortable. I love that it reclines for proper fit!
Rhinelander, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
2,136 reviews
My daughter has this car seat and we love it. Convertible so it grows with your child. Chicco has great products. Love their brand. Safe and comfortable.
Fort Morgan, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Really really enjoy this the children don't complain as much and seem to be really comfortable. They're so hard to get set up once taken out of the car!
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
 I love Chicco products - and this carseat is great! It is easy to install and easy to clean! Best of all, it fits perfectly in compact cars.
Bellflower, CA
This is an amazing car seat! It's so easy to install and I love that I can sit it up or recline it depending on my babies mood. Simply the best
Fredericksburg, VA
Just bought this and so far I love it, it is in the middle between my sons two car seats and its very easy to get my daughter in and out of it.
4473 Fowler ln
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used this care seat from 4 months to currently 2 years. Love it easy to take cover off and wash my son loves the cup holders. Great quality
Burlington, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This car seat is the best of the best as far as comfort goes, my son is super comfy in it, it has 9 different positions for maximum comfort
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ask a question to the Influenster community...