chicco® NextFit Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Colleen S.chicco® NextFit Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Linda R.

BY CHICCO #6 in Car Seats

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The #1-rated Convertible Car Seat in America!
The NextFit® is engineered with innovative functionality to fit your vehicle and your child simply, accurately, and securely.

Easiest to Install Correctly
NextFit® features a 9-position ReclineSure® leveling system and RideRight® bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® force-multiplying tightener help achieve a secure installation with a fraction of the effort. (When it’s time to switch from rear-facing to forward-facing, the LATCH strap passes easily through the built-in slide path for proper repositioning.) NextFit® also has integrated belt lock-offs for alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt.

From Newborn through Preschool
NextFit® is built for growth with a removable infant insert and a six-position headrest. As the headrest is raised, the shoulder strap position also raises and widens to accommodate growing children without re-threading. The harness also features a one-pull tightener and removable, machine-washable shoulder pads.

• NextFit® has a steel-reinforced frame and is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact protection.
  • ReclineSure® 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
  • Dual RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
  • Premium connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
  • Integrated belt lock-offs for alternate installation with vehicle seat belt
  • 6-position headrest and no-rethread harness with one-pull tightener
  • Removable infant insert accommodates infants from 5-11 lbs
  • Integrated slide path to reposition LATCH strap when converting from rear-facing to forward-facing
  • Removable cup holder for use on either side of the seat
  • Steel-reinforced frame with EPS energy-absorbing foam is side-impact tested for superior protection

chicco® NextFit Convertible Car Seat
  • "I am currently pregnant and after many weeks of research we decided on this as our "convertible car seat" and I couldn't be happier. " in 2 reviews
  • "Just bought this and so far I love it, it is in the middle between my sons two carseats and its very easy to get my daughter in and out of it. " in 2 reviews
  • "Our daughter was close to outgrowing her infant seat so we made the switch and she is so happy and I am happy knowing that she is safe and comfortable." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves his seat." in 1 review
  • "My son seems very comfortable in it." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Ionia, MI
Easily the best convertible seat I have used/owned. It is extremely easy to install and uninstall, just like all of the chicco seats. It does not take up a ton of room front to back (I drive a Fusion and do not have to move the front seat up at all to accommodate the car seat in the back rear facing) and it still has very high weight and height limits. Very easy to get a very tight install and lots of recline options to make it comfy for your child! I would definitely recommend to any other parent as I would any chicco car seat. We are definitely faithful to the brand for many reasons
Jordan G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wanted so badly for my son to just love this seat. It is unbelievably soft and has amazing reviews online. It is a dream to install as well. The only problem is that the frame has more of a C-shape. When my son became a toddler, he did not seem to like how deep he was sitting, so we had to get a different seat.
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have this seat for our son. He is big enough for a booster, but he still fits in this so we use it!  I love the cushioned seat. And all the reclining positions.  Perfect for rear facing little ones and forwards facing big kids.  We will purchase another one when our little girl is old enough.
Vanessa F.
Penitas, TX
Anybody have this carseat for their child? How good is it? Is it the comfy carseat or doest if feel hard & not comfortable? Was wondering since im a mom to be for the second time, & i had bought a Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat for my firts child but its really uncomfortable, he sweats a lot & is just always complaining about it. Help!
Jenny N.
One of the best car seats that we have used for our 4 year old. He is always with us on long car rides and he never complains about being uncomfortable. Plus we know that he is very safe
Morgan S.
Chattanooga
Love love love this car seat. My little one is so comfortable in this, she can also rear face for like ne’er and I love that. It is a little more pricey than some other but it is most definitely worth it! It looks very nice and is also extremely safe.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would rate this 10 stars!! Love the comfort and look of these seats. I really like the fact that it has a deep recline for Forward Facing and it is extremely easy for my 4 year old to nap. The install is easy and it has a nice height and weight limit.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this seat. It can grow with your child, from the time there born. Facing it backward and when old enuff, can have your child front facing.. and its very safe for your child and secure.
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This car seat works wonders!!! This was my most expensive item on my baby shower list and I'm so happy my family purchased it. Prior to setting it up, I had a Graco car seat. When I was discharged from the hospital, I put my little one in the Graco car seat and she cried all the way home due to discomfort. So it was a huge sigh of relief to receive the NextFit in the mail the day of my discharge. I immediately changed car seats and went for a little drive to test out how she liked it. She slept to and from the store. To this day, she still sleeps when she gets into her car seat. I'm so amazed by the comfort of this product. There's a lot of cushion, which is what the Graco product lacked. As your child gets older, you can take the cushion away. Don't worry there's still plenty of cushion left. It has 9 different positions because it's a grow you go product. I love it and look forward to purchasing more products from Chicco.
Lisa A.
Puyallup, WA
I love this car seat! We got it for my oldest daughter at Target when she was about 7 months and we are still using it. She just turned 4! It is so cushy for her. It feels solid and durable and my favorite part is how easy it is to install. 3 steps and you're done! It is a little pricey, but totally worth it. You can't put a price on your child's safety, right? Of course, in the last 4 years we have had blowouts, potty training accidents, and stomach flu. The great thing is that it is very easy to take apart and clean! We are excited to get our youngest in one pretty soon!
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When did you transfer your baby into this seat? I need to find a great car seat for my baby he is 6 months old now but will need one in a few months. Where would you purchase this at the best proce?
Kisha B.
Addison, IL
Is this car seat the most affordable and does it convert easy ?
Chelsea B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I need some help on this one! Pros and cons? How safe would you feel with your little one in it? Suggestions to a different carseat if you don't recommend this one? Thanks!
Shelby M.
Charlotte, NC
Would this seat work in a smaller car?
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Would what be your pros and cons about this car seat?

back