Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat - Gravity uploaded by Colleen S.Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat - Gravity uploaded by Linda R.

BY CHICCO #5 in Car Seats

Enjoy road trips with your little one by installing the chicco nextfit convertible car seat in your vehicle. This is a top item in our baby registry. It's a latch-equipped car seat that uses the 5-point harness system to keep your kiddo buckled in. This reclining car seat has adjustable height and harness for a custom fit. You can use it in both the front- and rear-facing positions to accommodate your growing baby. A cup holder will keep your child's drink handy. Wipe it clean with a damp cloth. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat - Gravity
  • "I am currently pregnant and after many weeks of research we decided on this as our "convertible car seat" and I couldn't be happier. " in 2 reviews
  • "Just bought this and so far I love it, it is in the middle between my sons two carseats and its very easy to get my daughter in and out of it. " in 2 reviews
  • "Our daughter was close to outgrowing her infant seat so we made the switch and she is so happy and I am happy knowing that she is safe and comfortable." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves his seat." in 1 review
  • "My son seems very comfortable in it." in 1 review
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have this seat for our son. He is big enough for a booster, but he still fits in this so we use it!  I love the cushioned seat. And all the reclining positions.  Perfect for rear facing little ones and forwards facing big kids.  We will purchase another one when our little girl is old enough.
Vanessa F.
Penitas, TX
Anybody have this carseat for their child? How good is it? Is it the comfy carseat or doest if feel hard & not comfortable? Was wondering since im a mom to be for the second time, & i had bought a Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat - Sedona for my firts child but its really uncomfortable, he sweats a lot & is just always complaining about it. Help!
Morgan S.
Chattanooga
Love love love this car seat. My little one is so comfortable in this, she can also rear face for like ne’er and I love that. It is a little more pricey than some other but it is most definitely worth it! It looks very nice and is also extremely safe.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would rate this 10 stars!! Love the comfort and look of these seats. I really like the fact that it has a deep recline for Forward Facing and it is extremely easy for my 4 year old to nap. The install is easy and it has a nice height and weight limit.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this seat. It can grow with your child, from the time there born. Facing it backward and when old enuff, can have your child front facing.. and its very safe for your child and secure.
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This car seat works wonders!!! This was my most expensive item on my baby shower list and I'm so happy my family purchased it. Prior to setting it up, I had a Graco car seat. When I was discharged from the hospital, I put my little one in the Graco car seat and she cried all the way home due to discomfort. So it was a huge sigh of relief to receive the NextFit in the mail the day of my discharge. I immediately changed car seats and went for a little drive to test out how she liked it. She slept to and from the store. To this day, she still sleeps when she gets into her car seat. I'm so amazed by the comfort of this product. There's a lot of cushion, which is what the Graco product lacked. As your child gets older, you can take the cushion away. Don't worry there's still plenty of cushion left. It has 9 different positions because it's a grow you go product. I love it and look forward to purchasing more products from Chicco.
Lisa A.
Puyallup, WA
I love this car seat! We got it for my oldest daughter at Target when she was about 7 months and we are still using it. She just turned 4! It is so cushy for her. It feels solid and durable and my favorite part is how easy it is to install. 3 steps and you're done! It is a little pricey, but totally worth it. You can't put a price on your child's safety, right? Of course, in the last 4 years we have had blowouts, potty training accidents, and stomach flu. The great thing is that it is very easy to take apart and clean! We are excited to get our youngest in one pretty soon!
iveth b.
murphysboro , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i absolutely love chicco products especially this car seat. my now 18 month old has been using this rear facing still since she was 2 months old. it's so easy to install. the high sides I love makes it more protective. so easy to buckle her in and it's not bulky what so ever. Love the padding, makes it so comfortable. my daughter falls so easily on it.and her head doesn't slump! you can't go wrong with this car seat. if we have another baby, he or she will have will be using this rear from birth
Susan G.
Boise, ID
We were gifted this by my mother and I absolutely love this car seat...yes it's a bit steep but honestly when it comes to your child's safety it is so worth it. My daughter loves it, she's a bit on the tall side so we were concerned about having her ride rear facing for as long as possible, this fits the bill! She's 16 months old and still riding rear facing and has room to grow. Love this carseat!
Colleen S.
Buford , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have the Chicco nextfit zip and LOVE it! It's super easy to install and although it is heavy it feels super safe and sturdy. I love how easy it is to clean and how comfeterable it is for my girls. The rearfacing limits allow for extended rearfacing to keep kids safe!
Kisha B.
Addison, IL
Is this car seat the most affordable and does it convert easy ?
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Would what be your pros and cons about this car seat?
Chelsea B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I need some help on this one! Pros and cons? How safe would you feel with your little one in it? Suggestions to a different carseat if you don't recommend this one? Thanks!
Joanne L.
Streamwood, IL
I was wondering what's the recline of the seat. My son likes it down a lot and hates non recline seats.
Rebekah C.
Waterville, ME
This looks really large, does it take up a lot of space in the car?