chicco® NextFit Convertible Car Seat

The #1-rated Convertible Car Seat in America!
The NextFit® is engineered with innovative functionality to fit your vehicle and your child simply, accurately, and securely.

Easiest to Install Correctly
NextFit® features a 9-position ReclineSure® leveling system and RideRight® bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® force-multiplying tightener help achieve a secure installation with a fraction of the effort. (When it’s time to switch from rear-facing to forward-facing, the LATCH strap passes easily through the built-in slide path for proper repositioning.) NextFit® also has integrated belt lock-offs for alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt.

From Newborn through Preschool
NextFit® is built for growth with a removable infant insert and a six-position headrest. As the headrest is raised, the shoulder strap position also raises and widens to accommodate growing children without re-threading. The harness also features a one-pull tightener and removable, machine-washable shoulder pads.

• NextFit® has a steel-reinforced frame and is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact protection.
  • ReclineSure® 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
  • Dual RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
  • Premium connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
  • Integrated belt lock-offs for alternate installation with vehicle seat belt
  • 6-position headrest and no-rethread harness with one-pull tightener
  • Removable infant insert accommodates infants from 5-11 lbs
  • Integrated slide path to reposition LATCH strap when converting from rear-facing to forward-facing
  • Removable cup holder for use on either side of the seat
  • Steel-reinforced frame with EPS energy-absorbing foam is side-impact tested for superior protection

Pros and cons of this car seat? My son will be needing a larger car seat soon.
How easy is it to get your child in and out of this. I am short and don’t want a huge car seat that I won’t be able to easily get my child out of. Thanks
how is this for infants? My four month old has outgrown her infant seat and I want something comfortable for her!
Start your review of chicco® NextFit Convertible Car Seat!
Product Highlights
I am currently pregnant and after many weeks of research we decided on this as our "convertible car seat" and I couldn't be happier. in reviews
Our daughter was close to outgrowing her infant seat so we made the switch and she is so happy and I am happy knowing that she is safe and comfortable.in reviews
Just bought this and so far I love it, it is in the middle between my sons two carseats and its very easy to get my daughter in and out of it. in reviews
For long car rides, this is great because you can recline them a bit to allow them to sleep. in reviews
My son loves his seat.in reviews
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I love the chic brand. This car seat hugs my baby so perfectly that even the worst crashes I know would protect him. As a nurse who has seen a ton of traumas, the firefighters, cops, and EMS always take pictures of the cars and car seats, and because of this I am loyal to CHICCO.
Andrea Z.
Four Oaks, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this seat. It can grow with your child, from the time there born. Facing it backward and when old enuff, can have your child front facing.. and its very safe for your child and secure.
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Albee Baby
This car seat is awesome! Especially if you have a tall or heavier baby that is too big for an infant carrier but not old enough to sit forward facing. And then when you are ready to turn it around to forward facing it grows with your child! I’m sad I wasn’t able to use it longer because I was involved in a car accident (my child wasn’t in the seat at the time) and car seats must be replaced after being in accidents. 10/10 would recommend!
Tiara R.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yes I am that women that has 5 different strollers and car seat I I love this seat I’m particular it’s good quality
Shaee K.
New Prague, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the Chicco brand car seats however for the convertible seats I do think that they need to have seat belt strap holders on the sides while you try and get your child in. Other than that, it is easy to anchor to the seat and is great for rear and front facing.
Anna S.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this car seat! It’s pretty compact front to back when rear-facing, and both front and rear-facing it’s a breeze to install! I am huge on car seat safety and this seat checks all the boxes. Bonus is it’s zip-out cover and how easy it is to clean!
Paulynn B.
Carmel, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand! Chicco car seats are easy to install properly, are highly rated for safety and and are super stylish. The one down side is that they’re very bulky. I cannot put a person in the middle seat of my car with two car seats in place.
Martha M.
Laredo
Purchased at: Walmart
This chicco car seat it’s wonderful 2 of my children have use it and it’s great 100% recommended
Brittany M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this as a gift and the only type that I use now. Perfect and comfortable for the kiddos. Plus it is convertible
Alexis B.
Hayward, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Comfortable car seat for my kid but a pain in the butt to clean when they spill and you know kids always spill.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...