chicco® NextFit Convertible Car Seat

The #1-rated Convertible Car Seat in America!
The NextFit® is engineered with innovative functionality to fit your vehicle and your child simply, accurately, and securely.

Easiest to Install Correctly
NextFit® features a 9-position ReclineSure® leveling system and RideRight® bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® force-multiplying tightener help achieve a secure installation with a fraction of the effort. (When it’s time to switch from rear-facing to forward-facing, the LATCH strap passes easily through the built-in slide path for proper repositioning.) NextFit® also has integrated belt lock-offs for alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt.

From Newborn through Preschool
NextFit® is built for growth with a removable infant insert and a six-position headrest. As the headrest is raised, the shoulder strap position also raises and widens to accommodate growing children without re-threading. The harness also features a one-pull tightener and removable, machine-washable shoulder pads.

• NextFit® has a steel-reinforced frame and is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact protection.
  • ReclineSure® 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
  • Dual RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
  • Premium connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
  • Integrated belt lock-offs for alternate installation with vehicle seat belt
  • 6-position headrest and no-rethread harness with one-pull tightener
  • Removable infant insert accommodates infants from 5-11 lbs
  • Integrated slide path to reposition LATCH strap when converting from rear-facing to forward-facing
  • Removable cup holder for use on either side of the seat
  • Steel-reinforced frame with EPS energy-absorbing foam is side-impact tested for superior protection

How easy is it to get your child in and out of this. I am short and don’t want a huge car seat that I won’t be able to easily get my child out of. Thanks
how is this for infants? My four month old has outgrown her infant seat and I want something comfortable for her!
I need some help on this one! Pros and cons? How safe would you feel with your little one in it? Suggestions to a different carseat if you don't recommend this one? Thanks!
Start your review of chicco® NextFit Convertible Car Seat!
Product Highlights
“I am currently pregnant and after many weeks of research we decided on this as our "convertible car seat" and I couldn't be happier. ” in reviews
“Our daughter was close to outgrowing her infant seat so we made the switch and she is so happy and I am happy knowing that she is safe and comfortable.” in reviews
“Just bought this and so far I love it, it is in the middle between my sons two carseats and its very easy to get my daughter in and out of it. ” in reviews
“For long car rides, this is great because you can recline them a bit to allow them to sleep. ” in reviews
“My son loves his seat.” in reviews
Reedley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love our Chicco carseat. My boys both seem comfortable in the seat which is important! The seat is pretty easy to install both forward and rear facing as well. The only negative for me, was that cleaning the carseat was a major pain. It was very difficult to put back together after disassembling the cover. But that's not a big deal. I definitely recommend this carseat.
Middleburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is great. It’s a pretty big car seat so lots of room for children to grow into. It can read face and forward face so that’s great. My only complaint is that the straps get twisted very easily and they are sometimes hard to fix.
canton
Es muy espada a comparación de otras sillas pero siento que protege más al bebé, lo que me gusto es que se puede quitar el forro y lavarse a parte tiene una como colchoneta para cuando esté muy bebe no quede tan abajo!
Franklin , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Worth every penny! I’ve used several car seats before getting this one. I wish I would have invested in this from that get go. Very comfortable. Great for newborns and toddlers. Can’t go wrong with Chicco.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is really good for a little older infant about 4 months think we got . Not really for newborn. But works good through toddler years just finally getting rid of for booster seat
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Recently purchased a similar carseat like this for my fiance's truck. It was less expensive than the I have in my vehicle. My daughter seems to like this one better.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The reason this I getting four stars is because of the massive size and weight my first baby hated it and my second baby loves it I guess it depends on the kid
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great convertible seat-just make sure you have room in your car if you need 3 of them! I love the high rear-facing limits this seat has, everything is easily adjustable and it will last you a LONG time. It is also very easy to take the covers off to wash; which all parents will need to do at some point. I’ve had 2 of these seats!
Sesser, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This car seat is in my fiancé’s car and we have a Ford Fusion, thought it would be too big, but it fit great! We aren’t all squished together, it’s easy to clean, and gives great room for baby!
Blanchardvlle, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is there anything better than safety?! Strapping my baby into this I never have any concerns. It adjusts to fit him to a T and the head support is incredible for naps. Also straight forward to install!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...