Chicco Neuvo™ Stroller

by Chicco

The Neuvo™ is lightweight, fully-featured and its compact fold makes it easy for travel and storage.

The Neuvo™ includes a 5-point safety harness, parent cup holder, child's tray with double cup holders, storage basket and an adjustable, removable canopy with peek-a-boo window. The multi-position, reclining seat and adjustable leg support provide comfort for baby, and all-wheel suspension with front locking swivels provide an extra-smooth ride.

Build your own travel system with any Chicco KeyFit® infant car seat, without an adaptor!

Recommended for children up to 50 lbs.

• Compact fold for convenient travel and storage
  • Two-position leg rest and all-wheel suspension
  • Multiple-position, reclining seat with 5-point harness
  • Lightweight, yet sturdy aluminum frame
  • Parent and child cup holders, large storage basket, and adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window

Where can I find this ??
Would you recommend this over every other stroller/car seat?
Start your review of Chicco Neuvo™ Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoNorthampton, PA
I purchased this stroller at Walmart. The assembly was very easy no tools needed my grandson is very comfortable in the carseat, The base is easy to put in and out. Its very secure  the base dont move while driving and i have leather seats. The stroller reclines about 80 degrees perfect for sleep. great suspension . its easy to fold and open ,its rather light to lift. overall i am very satisfied .
10 months agoFairfield
We love this strolled! Very comfortable for my son, without being too bulky which is a huge plus! Very easy to push and turn, light weight and easy to store away for traveling. It’s a great deal for the price, I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new stroller!
a year agospencer
Love this and easy to use. I would recommend this to all my friends and family member with new kids. This is very easy to use and easy to carry in the vehicle. I can store this in the closet and easy to pop open while having the baby in hand. I would definitely recommend this
9 months ago
Got this stroller for traveling and it worked great! Baby was still too little for a tiny umbrella stroller, so this was a lighter and slimmer option instead of using our Viaro. It still has some weight to it, but it’s super thin when folded up. It’s too long for our trunk, but we just put the seat down when bringing it on trips.
a year agoArizona City
Really sturdy and the tires do not get stuck like other brands. I like strollers that can go theough any type of environment. It did meet my expectations. My baby loves it because it is really comfortable. Highly recommended to other parents.
10 months agoAnchorage
This stroller is pretty basic. It does what it needs to do and is great for easy walks. Definitely wouldn't attempt to jog/run with this stroller. I wish the cover was bigger and made of better material. As it stands, it is very small and made of what feels like cheap material. I also wish there was more storage available.
a year agoWarren, OH
It’s ok good size it’s big enough for my son my compact enough for smaller spaces and the cup holders are nice but a little small all in all pretty sturdy stroller
a year agoNaylor
I love everything about this stroller, I decided I wanted 3 things in my new stroller, a tray for snacks and sippy cups, must be compact and fold small,and the ability to recline for naps.  The Neuvo Compact Stroller meets all three requirements and provides more than I knew I must have! It has tall handles [I'm 5'5" and they come up above my elbows], front wheel directional lock [locks the wheels straight], and it has a nice compartment underneath for a medium sized purse. The only downside is you can't access anything underneath if your child is asleep in the reclined position [not a big downfall for us in comparison to everything else]. All in all, money very well spent!
a year agoWestminster, MD
I love the design of this stroller and the versatility of being able to use the corresponding Chicco car seat as an attachment. This stroller is easy to unfold. However, it is very difficult to get back together. My partner can do it, I cannot! So I guess it just depends on your stroller folding talents. Overall I am satisfied and would recommend.
a year agoCaldwell
We bought this stroller for my daughter because the old one we had was just to big and took up to much space. It was affordable and so much more convenient for me. I'm a short mom so and this stroller was really accessible to me. I would say if your looking for reliable and accessible plus affordable  this is the stroller for you.