BY CHICCO #58 in Strollers

Everything you are looking for in a stroller, comes with the chicco neuvo stroller in granita. This handsome stroller is extremely lightweight and easy to fold, making it a great choice for travel and giving you even more storage options. The 5-point safety harness ensures that your little one stays safely in place. A reclining seat and adjustable leg support improves their comfort level while the wheels are designed specifically with a smooth ride in mind. In addition there are double cup holders, a storage basket, and a removable canopy with a peek-a-boo window. Get a chicco stroller and instantly the world is yours to explore with... see more...

• Where can I find this ?? 6 Answers
  • Would you recommend this over every other stroller/car seat?1 Answers
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
This was the travel system I purchased as a first time mom. The stroller can be a little tricky to figure out but once you get the hang of it then it becomes super easy. The stroller is easy to take out whether it's for a trip to the mall or for a walk at the park.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this stroller. I bought the echo stroller when I watched my niece. When it was time to buy a travel system when I was pregnant I instantly fell in love with this. The stroller is not big and bulky. It's easily to maneuver around. I love that the back of my CR-V is not taken over by the stroller. Another thing is the tray. It's perfect now that my daughter can sit up and eases snacks and bonus is the tray comes off. The only thing is I have had the stroller for 10 months and the support rode is poking out of the shade. It just happened so I need to cal the company. I think for that price they should do something. The Car seat is the best. My daughter was a preemie and it was perfect for her size. She was able to pass the car seat test. It's easy to clean. I love the compartment that is on the base. I keep a spare blanket and nursing cover.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
We have the Nuevo in a different color scheme, and have used it almost daily for over 1 year. I was very unhappy with the Graco stroller we got for our first child, so I heavily researched before buying another. This is one of the most lightweight strollers that lays down as flat at this one. It's one of the smallest strollers to take a car seat, which helps in narrow halls and aisles. It also still has a decent amount of storage underneath, which isn't totally blocked like in other models. For the price, quality, and convenience, I still feel like I made the right decision for my family this time.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
Loved this travel system. My daughter is now too big for the car seat but we still use the stroller often. We used the car seat up until she was about a year. It's fairly light and clicks into the base very easily. Even without the base this seat is very easy to strap into a car. We loved it. I traveled across the country alone when she was just 4 months old and this system made everything so much easier. The stroller is easy to open and close, even while holding a baby! The front tray clips on and off with ease for cleaning. I guess my only tiny problem with the stroller is the handles; the material is squishy but really makes my palms sweaty.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
If you follow my reviews you'll see I swear by chicco. I had the cortina system for my 1st and loved it. I did however downsized cars with my second. (Driving a suburban in Texas is too much gas money) so we decided to go a little smaller on the stroller. Ugh! Why did i do that? ! The car seat key fit 30 is great no complaints whatsoever. The stroller however is a bit of a hassle. To open or close its kind of hard. The little cupholder they give you falls when ever you put something in it. And the seat is so hard to recline I just stopped trying in fear that I will break it. Just for a warning if you're already considering buying this just go the extra mile and buy the Cortina travel system. You'll thank me later.
Sarah G.
After 2.5 months of use I am still in love with this travel system! The car seat easily clips into the stroller, offers a smooth ride, and then easily breaks down for compact storage. We have flown with this travel system multiple times and it breaks down easily at security and at the gate. The canopy on the car seat and stroller offer good coverage, the window on the stroller canopy offers good visibility to check on our little one without disturbing him. The clip-on cup holder was used once then discarded, as we opted for a diaper bag that can easily hang on the umbrella style handles. The material on the car seat and stroller seem durable and have held up great so far. The car seat is easy to use and provides a safe ride for our little one.
Erin B.
Being a first time mom, I read reviews and asked fellow moms. Chicco was recommended by many and decided on this stroller. Very glad that I did. It was a comfy ride for our son, and had room underneath when shopping or for our diaper bag. The tray on front was nice for our son to hold on to and hold snacks. highly recommend this stroller!!!
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX
I actually received this as a gift, and I had not used it yet, until last weekend that we took the kids to the zoo. I used it for my 6 month old and was really impressed. He was very comfortable, the stroller maneuvered well, and the incline was perfect for his nap. Recommend it for sure
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
My family SWEARS by Chicco brand car seats and strollers! They are comfortable and my family believes they are the safest for out children! They are also super easy to use and to install! We would recommend these car seats and strollers to any and all new families!
Sonja A.
Maine
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this travel system! The car seat is light, easy to carry, and clicks into the base and stroller without any hassle.

The stroller glides along smoothly, and I love that baby can use it from the time he is an infant and grow into it as he gets older!
Meme M.
Where can I find this ??
Candie J.
Nashville, GA
Would you recommend this over every other stroller/car seat?