Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesChicco
NaturalFit Glass Baby Bottle Silicone Sleeve 5oz

Chicco NaturalFit Glass Baby Bottle Silicone Sleeve 5oz

by Chicco

NaturalFit® Silicone Sleeve for 5oz glass bottles improves your grip on the bottle, reduces heat transfer and provides an anti-skid surface to protect the bottle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicco NaturalFit Glass Baby Bottle Silicone Sleeve 5oz!
Jackson
Sleeve protects bottle from breaking and I’m guessing for letting the little ones get hurt! They’re online for $6. The design is really cute! They should make more colors! I highly recommend this with the bottles!
This works well to protect the glass, but is hard to remove and put on due to the bottle shape. One bottle fell off the counter and didn’t crack, so I would say it’s worth it. I like the cutout widow so the measurements are visible with the sleeve on.

Looking for your answer?