Chicco NaturalFit 3-in-1 Modular Steam Sterilizer

Chicco's NaturalFit 3-in-1 Modular Sterilizer uses the power of steam to sanitize bottles, pacifiers, teethers, and more. Choose from 1 of 3 modes based on the load size, and items inside will remain sanitized for up to 24 hours with the cover closed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicco NaturalFit 3-in-1 Modular Steam Sterilizer!
South Gate, CA
Love this thing. It’s big enough to fit almost everything I need to put or I can make it small enough to just put a couple things for as much time as I’d needs. Simple to use and clean I definitely recommend.
Cullman, AL
I brought mine at bargain hunt. I love this sterilizer. I'd recommend it to anyone. Unless you just like boiling water over the stove and sterilizing it that way. 🤷‍♀️ Just need to make sure and clean it every day. It gets residual stuff in the bottom of it from time to time.
Bronx, NY
I loved this sterilizer. Love the fact that is 3 in 1 it was super easy to use and very convenient. Would recommend it 100%
Stavanger
Affordable and super spacious sterilizer. Very easy to clean. You can easily and quickly get bottles and pacifiers ready for your baby to use.
El mejor que he podido probar sin duda.
Grande, espacioso, de fácil uso, y muy buena capacidad para biberones, tetinas y chupetes.
El mejor que he podido probar sin duda.