BY CHICCO

Turn your chicco keyfit into a stroller with the chicco multi keyfit caddy car seat carrier. This carrier gives you loads of storage room to fill with supplies, groceries and more. Or you can easily click in your keyfit car seat and you ve got an on-the-go stroller that is perfect for taking your sleeping little one from home on the road and out again without waking them. The ultra light design with one-hand fold has the busy parent in mind and makes set up and tear down a snap. The keyfit caddy holds both the keyfit 22 and the keyfit 30 car seat. 1 year limited manufacturer warranty. . â . â see more...

• What did you all use when baby outgrew the infant seat?1 Answers
Lee Ann S.
Easy to fold and maneuver! Does not take up much space and is very light weight! I was very satisfied with the stroller! I will never use any other brand than Chicco! She was in her infant carrier so she didn’t experience much! I always recommend the brand!
Amy B.
We brought this stroller to fit in my husband car. Since are big stroller wouldn’t fit in his trunk. The funny thing is. I use this stroller more then him. I love the fact it has a big opening at the bottom to hold your shopping bags and diaper bag.
Kelsey B.
San Jose , CA
When I was pregnant with my first I got lucky that the older model was in the clearance section at target, since it was the one that would fit my carseat i snatched it up right away and don't regret it one bit! It is SO easy to use, and we used it up until 6 months. By then my son was over being contained in his carseat. It was great stroller for going shopping in too, as the lower compartment holds A LOT. However, if you are doing any extensive trips i recommend a stroller like the BOB.
Sarahi G.
Rogers, AR
This carseat caddy is a life saver! Very light weight and not bulky like other big strollers. Carseat snaps on you are all set to go plus you get a very spacious basket to fit diaper bad toys and etc.
Kelley F.
Columbus, OH
A good lightweight stroller that folds up easily. It didn't necessarily always work for our lifestyle because baby didn't like being confined to the carrier once he got older. We needed a stroller that was more of an actual, forward facing stroller. It was great when he was really little and sleeping most of the time though!
Felicia D.
This is easier when a baby is first born and you don't want a giant stroller taking up trunk space. It's easy to fold and store. It doesn't get in my way. Super lightweight. I do wish the cup holder was deeper but it's still good.
Stephanie S.
Midland
I Love the easiness of this stroller and how it fits perfect in my car! It surpassed my expectations and I will be using Chico for all my future stroller/ car seat needs
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
I love this thing. I love how easy it is to connect your car seat to this. How lightweight it is and how it fits most car seats. So easy travle for my little one.
Chelsea H.
I love this and I’m so glad we went with this over the bulky stroller. The car seat goes in and out effortlessly and it’s so easy to fold up and store. It’s also very lightweight. It’s skinnier than other stroller combo options which is nice when you’re in a store. It’s also a very smooth ride for baby. I’m happy we chose this, it’s been going strong for us for six months now. Once baby is too big for this option I just plan to use and umbrella stroller so I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything.
Maymuna F.
lubbock
This was the first stroller I had when we welcomed our first little one. It was a breeze to open and the lightweight build and compact fold worked well. I was lucky to have found it for $20 at a consignment shop but if you were purchasing it at full price I would reconsider and go for a stroller that can grow with baby. The storage underneath is a good amount of space but is hard to access when the car seat is snapped in place.
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
What did you all use when baby outgrew the infant seat?