Chicco Mini Bravo Plus Lightweight Stroller

by Chicco

A Quick Stroller for Quick Trips The lightweight Mini Bravo ® Plus Stroller makes every excursion simpler with user-friendly touchpoints, precise maneuverability, and click-in attachment for all Chicco infant car seats × Infant Car Seat A rear-facing car seat that consists of the infant carrier and a stay-in-car base, which allows parents and caregivers to easily transport baby between cars and a compatible stroller without unbuckling them from the carrier. . An easy-to-reach handle activates a compact fold with one hand and the stroller stands on its own when closed, plus the fold handle doubles as a carry handle for on-the-go convenience. Small Design, Big Convenience Thoughtful design offers a smooth ride with swivel wheels and secure parking with toe-tap brakes. An easy-grip handle and parent tray with two cup holders and zippered storage put comfort and convenience at your fingertips. A large basket stows must-haves down below. A detachable child tray, 3-position backrest, and adjustable canopy with mesh extension panel help make every ride more comfortable. Lightweight and compact for on-the-go convenience Accepts all Chicco infant car seats with secure, click-in attachment Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold Detachable child tray folds down for compact storage 3-position reclining backrest with easy one-hand adjustment Adjustable canopy with mesh extension panel Easy-grip handle and parent tray with two cup holders Sleek front swivel wheels for smooth turns and precise maneuverability Large storage basket for on-the-go essentials All-wheel suspension and toe-tap locking rear brakes Usage The Mini Bravo ® Plus is designed for children up to 50 pounds. Care and Maintenance Hand wash removable fabrics in cold water; do not use bleach; drip dry. Attached fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicco Mini Bravo Plus Lightweight Stroller!
Johana J.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Rinell D.
Irvine, CA
it works really well the baby is very comfortable in it its on the high end of strollers but worth it  we love it
Aarib N.
New Rochelle, NY
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Best one! We love it more than our orbit stroller system! My toddler loves it and the great thing is he can sleep in it while laying! Yes it was affordable and I would definitely recommend it!! I didn’t like the very expensive orbit baby stroller as much!
Chris B.
Lake Jackson
The stroller was super easy to take it down and put in trunk. Very light weight, that’s the main reason I bought the Chicco Mini Lightweight Stroller.
Sergio B.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome stroller super cheap and my wife use this stroller for long time, since my kid was a new born to a big boy lol I remember he was 4 year old and we use it to go to Disneyland and that’s not all we sell it for 20’dlls and still looking good and perfect.
Brandi M.
Prattsville, AR
This stroller is great for quick use, I love mine! It was like 20.00, you can’t beat that!
Yavonne T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great lightweight stroller for running in and out of stores. It folds up small so it'll fit in the trunk of a smaller car as well.
Laura C.
We have been using this stroller since my little one was born and it's perfect. Its lightweight and easy to push and out away. We use the carseat attachment to put her in the stroller in her carseat and she loves going out in it. Very happy with this stroller and would definitely reccomend!
member-3f1c41
Nice .Ordered for my friend who's expecting soon. She absolutely loves it.Her sister has a 8 month old and is iseing it as we speak typeetc
Lauren S.
Very easy stroller to work with and it folds and opens very easily. I actually have this exact stroller at this very moment for my 3 month old son. I love it and I am very satisfied with this stroller and brand.

Looking for your answer?