Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportBaby StrollersChicco
Mini Bravo Lightweight Stroller - Stone

Chicco Mini Bravo Lightweight Stroller - Stone

by Chicco

A Quick Stroller for Quick Trips The lightweight Mini Bravo ® Stroller makes every excursion simpler with user-friendly touchpoints and precise maneuverability. An easy-to-reach handle activates a compact fold with one hand and the stroller stands on its own when closed, plus the fold handle doubles as a carry handle for on-the-go convenience. Small Design, Big Convenience Thoughtful design offers a smooth ride with swivel wheels and secure parking with toe-tap brakes. A padded handle and parent tray with two cup holders put comfort and convenience at your fingertips, and a large basket stows must-haves down below. A 3-position backrest and mesh vents on the seat and canopy help make every ride more comfortable. Lightweight and compact for on-the-go convenience Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold 3-position reclining backrest with easy one-hand adjustment Mesh vents on canopy and sides of seat improve airflow Padded push handle and parent tray with two cup holders Sleek front swivel wheels for smooth turns and precise maneuverability Large storage basket for on-the-go essentials All-wheel suspension and toe-tap locking rear brakes Adjustable canopy Padded 5-point harness Usage For children 6 mo. to 50 lbs. Care and Maintenance Hand wash removable fabrics in cold water; do not use bleach; drip dry. Attached fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicco Mini Bravo Lightweight Stroller - Stone!
Gabby T.
Surprise, AZ
We have this stroller in a beautiful purple color, and it’s hands down my favorite lightweight stroller I’ve used! I’ve tried using regular umbrella strollers, but both of my kids outgrew them too quickly as they were chunks. This stroller is definitely sturdier than an umbrella stroller, and moves smoothly even when I have my large 3 year old in it. Lots of storage space underneath, plus two cup holders and a small tray for the parents. This is all without sacrificing storage space when folded and weight. Plus, it’s extremely easy to fold! I do somewhat wish I had purchased the plus so I could have the children’s tray but for me it’s not a deal breaker. This stroller is definitely a great purchase!

Looking for your answer?