Chicco Liteway Stroller uploaded by Alyssa A.Chicco Liteway Stroller uploaded by Mai k.

BY CHICCO #8 in Strollers

Chicco Liteway Stroller - Octane see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaley M.
Silver Spring

Chicco Liteway Stroller by Chicco definitely gets a 4⭐ rating from both myself and my children. The fact that you can use it from birth is a big plus especially if you are planing on traveling and don’t want to bring the heavy travel system with the infant car seat with you. I usually use the flat recline position when changing diapers. Very convenient! Those of you who live in colder climates will be happy to know that the seat is deep enough to fit a child in his winter gear. Some umbrella strollers are great in the summer, but once the winter comes the seat is just not deep enough for a winter coat. It has a roomy seat with deep one-hand recline that can accommodate a child from birth and up to 40 lbs. Typically, umbrella strollers are not designed for a newborn, but Liteway is very sturdy and has great back support so you can use from birth. Of course I would add a special padding for a newborn before putting a baby into the seat. It has a roomy seat with deep one-hand recline that can accommodate a child from birth and up to 40 lbs. Typically, umbrella strollers are not designed for a newborn, but Liteway is very sturdy and has great back support so you can use from birth. Of course I would add a special padding for a newborn before putting a baby into the seat.The canopy did not impress me that much. It’s only one panel and doesn’t have a sunvisor like many other umbrella strollers. You are not going to get a lot of sun coverage from it. It does have so called ‘follow-the-sun’ option, but if you unzip it in the back, the material will just hang getting in your child’s face. I wish you could unzip the canopy panel only. There is a large peekaboo window made out of clear plastic. I wish to see a dark mesh instead especially because there is no window cover. If the sun shining directly above the window, it will be on your child’s head. The maneuverability on Liteway is great. It rolls on four hard rubber wheels with rear suspension system and swivel front wheels. It’s designed for flat surfaces, but can handle some terrain if you lock the front wheels. It also has an easy compact 3D fold with an automatic lock for storage. This is not your over-the-shoulder type of umbrella stroller. It weighs 17 lbs and is designed more for transporting in the car rather than carrying around. It also features adjustable 5 point harness, adjustable leg rest, carry strap, medium size basket, and mediocre canopy.

Cari N.
wonderful, lightweight travel stroller. Folds small, pushes well. The wheels got a little wonky after all but First Years sent us new wheels when I called customer service and sent in a picture. Great customer service. Foam on handles is starting to tear, but thats normal wear and tear stroller. This is a perfect stroller for travel, amusement parks, whatever you need a lightweight stroller for. Reclines a bit for a nap, and has a nice lil cupholder and under storage bag. Nothing fancy but works great
Stacie P.
Flemington, NJ
This is the absolute best stroller I have ever owned. I’m crazy I honestly have I think 7 strollers at last count because I find something wrong with each one. This Chicco stroller is used 99% of the time. It’s lightweight. Easy to open/close. It is an umbrella stroller but still can fully recline (so key!) The canopy is huge and provides all the shade you need. Only complaints is that the fabric hold stains and the basket underneath is pretty small but that is normal for an umbrella stroller. I would recommend this stroller to anyone.
Brittany B.
Sanford, NC
we as a family are still using the stroller and my son is 3 years old he's about to hit the weight limit I'm going to be so sad when I have to give up this role of this is perfect to just push it away and put it into my trunk and it's lightweight to travel with it's great for going to parks to museum Sue's anything we're going to be walking around a lot the stroller is perfect especially in the summertime. not only is it an expensive but it's very durable and I highly recommend this to anyone
Clarissa K.
At first it just looks like any umbrella stroller but to my surprise, it was so much more. It's extremely easy to use. I can hold my newborn in one arm while I use my other hand to release the latch and open the stroller. It also is so easy to put away. Everything only requires one hand. I wish it had more space to put belongings underneath but it'll do for now. I also wish it would lean back a bit more but overall I'm satisfied with it.
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
I love the color! It doesn’t show dirt easily. It’s difficult to fold down and open up if I’m by myself but it’s a pretty sturdy stroller. It toppled over if you have something on the handles and the baby isn’t in it but every stroller does that. It also doesn’t have much space to put things at all and there are no cup holders is annoying. I like it for trips to the zoo, museums, beach but other than that I really don’t use it very much.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
My go to travel stroller. We've used this stroller on multiple trips across the states and its never let me down. It has a decent recline so baby or toddler can nap if needed. My only regret is it doesn't have a large enough shade, it's functional when the child is sitting upright but if they
Recline the sun hits them right in the face. Wish it had an extended sun shade. Other than that we love it.
Carla K.
Manalapan, NJ
After having the bulky city mini gt stroller I needed something for my toddler that was easy to take out on fast trips! This was a quick trip to the mall or dr.. honestly I never looked back! This stroller lives in my trunk and goes everywhere from long trips to short trips.. it’s easy to fold away and build out! I recommend this for those quick and non so quick trips
Bianca Z.
Fremont, CA
I love this lightweight stroller! It’s perfect for my 3 year old who is just a few months shy of being 4. Steers and wheels excellently! Also comes with a small basket on the bottom which is always good to have. Protects baby/toddler from a good amount of sun as well with a small clear opening at top to see your child. I would highly recommend this stroller!
Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg , PA
Super lightweight and perfect for on the go parents. Inexpensive but not cheaply made. We keep it in our car trunk to save the day when the kiddo just won’t make it through the walk around the mall. Available in cute colors.