Chicco Liteway Stroller

by Chicco

The Liteway ® Stroller features a lightweight aluminum frame, compact fold, automatic storage latch, and carry handle for on-the-go convenience. The backrest is easy to adjust with one hand, with a total of four positions to accommodate growing children. An adjustable, removable canopy with peek-a-boo window offers shade from the sun. Rear-wheel suspension and optional front swivels help maintain a smooth ride from surface to surface, and toe-tap brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. Padded handles, a cup holder, and a storage basket provide added convenience. Lightweight aluminum frame Compact fold with automatic storage latch and carry handle 4-position backrest with easy one-hand adjustment Adjustable, removable canopy with peek-a-boo window Adjustable leg rest for added comfort and support Padded handles and parent cup holder Rear-wheel suspension and front locking swivels for a smooth ride Toe-tap rear brakes for parking Storage basket Usage For children 6 mo. to 40 lbs. Care and Maintenance Hand wash removable fabrics in cold water; do not use bleach; drip dry. Attached fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.

I’m looking for a stroller just for traveling. Would this be a good option?
Any thoughts on this stroller? I'm definitely needing one
Start your review of Chicco Liteway Stroller!
Chelsea B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Chicco Liteway Stroller uploaded by Chelsea B.
Purchased at: Amazon
We love this stroller for our 8 month old! It is the perfect lightweight stroller. It is very easy to maneuver and folds up very nicely with one hand. Only complaint I have is that it could be a little more light. It’s slightly heavy if your hands are full.
Kabrina F.
I love this stroller. It’s very easy to fold up and store in your car. My daughter is comfortable sitting it it.
Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
This thing is mega light. I love it. It folds easily and sad story.. I had it for almost three months before I realized it has a carrying handle. Seriously I wish my daughter would not grow out of it. It's that great. The canopy is big and has a little window you can look down into and I love the cup holder. I can actually put my Starbucks cup in it without worrying about it spilling over. It's a very snug secure type fit. The only downside about this stroller is the basket. It is not the easiest thing to get to if your child is laying down, but all in all it will hold a purse a small lunch bag and a full size book bag with no problem
Jessa P.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought this stroller for a trip to Disneyland. I wanted something that folded easily and would fit in the very small space behind the third row of my suv. I honestly didn’t think I’d get much use of it after our trip, but I use it all the time. It’s perfect for the mall or anywhere where my big stroller would be awkward. The  shade is great. Many of the umbrella strollers I looked at had very small shades that didn’t do much to keep out the sun or rain. This one is big and keeps baby protected from the elements!
Hadley J.
Love the product stroller I'm but to have a baby and can't wait to use this stroller for my newborn I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of it
Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super lightweight and perfect for on the go parents. Inexpensive but not cheaply made. We keep it in our car trunk to save the day when the kiddo just won’t make it through the walk around the mall. Available in cute colors.
Nicole J.
Flushing, MI
Super light weight, easy to use and open one handed! Love the versatility and my little one loves it. Super adorable and my toddler loves to nap in it! Picked it up on amazon after my baby shower!
Hcandy P.
Greensboro, NC
My daughter is now two and a half. I needed a stroller that was comfortable yet easy. This stroller is awesome. Easy to fold open and close. Chicco Liteway Stroller
Telisa M.
My son loves this stroller. It offers a good amount of shade. The cup holder is handy and I love the fact that I can recline it for my little man. I just wish when reclined I could reach underneath for storage. Its a good stroller overall though for light travel
ashley C.
Westport, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect size and great to take and travel with. My daughter was always comfortable and I could adjust to lay flat or sit up