BY CHICCO

Toddler Stroller + Car Seat Carrier
For older children, the Liteway® Plus features a traditional padded stroller seat with a five-point harness, multi-position backrest, and adjustable/removable canopy. For infants, the stroller seat folds forward to accept the #1-rated KeyFit® Infant Car Seat with easy click-in attachment. (car seat not included)

Convenient for Parents
The lightweight aluminum frame, compact fold, automatic storage latch, and carry handle make the Liteway® Plus ultra portable. Rear-wheel suspension and optional toe-tap swivels help maintain a smooth ride in either configuration, and toe-tap brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. Padded handles, a cup holder, and a storage basket provide added convenience.

• 2-in-1: Toddler Stroller + Car Seat Carrier
  • Seat folds forward to accept the KeyFit® Infant Car Seat
  • 5-position backrest adjusts easily with one hand
  • Adjustable, removable canopy with peek-a-boo window
  • Adjustable footrest for added comfort and support
  • Lightweight aluminum frame
  • Compact fold with automatic storage latch and carry handle
  • Padded handles and parent cup holder
  • Rear-wheel suspension, front locking swivels, and toe-tap brakes
  • Storage basket

Usage:
For children up to 50 lbs.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash removable fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle; do not use bleach; drip dry.  Attached fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.

• did you find it comfortable and light  as me ??!!! 2 Answers
  • did you find it comfortable and light  as me ??!!! 1 Answers
Melissa M.
Derby
Best stroller that we have owned. Lightweight and easy to use. Exceeded our expectations.  Will purchase again. Both my girls loved this stroller. It was afforable for our budget. Made of great quality materials. Overall an amazing product.
Nicole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For a lightweight stroller, this is amazingly well built. Very sturdy, high quality materials and the price is on point with other light weight strollers. I am very impressed and was amazingly easy to break down for travel. Highly recommend!
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Light weight strollers are the best when traveling and having to carry with alot or just to go shopping at outlets I like it very much so I carry it all the time in my trunk works perfectly and the price is great
Sarah S.
Bridgeport
Purchased at: Target
Great for out and about uses. Easy to use! Love how easy to pull in and out of the car. Affordable price and has held up well. Would recommend to use. Easy to push as well and room for storage which is a plus
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia , PA
Extreme light stroller
Never have an issue with wheels
Very comfortable for my child
She never complains when in the stroller
The stroller clinks back pretty far enough for her to lay down
The only con is that the shade part that you attach to the stroller is pretty hard to put on at first but other than that once it is on it stays firm and you never have to worry about it again 💪🏽
The straps are comfy for the child
The compartment at the bottom is pretty roomy for the child’s toy, blanket, and bag! Chicco Liteway® Stroller
Cari N.
wonderful, lightweight travel stroller. Folds small, pushes well. The wheels got a little wonky after all but First Years sent us new wheels when I called customer service and sent in a picture. Great customer service. Foam on handles is starting to tear, but thats normal wear and tear stroller. This is a perfect stroller for travel, amusement parks, whatever you need a lightweight stroller for. Reclines a bit for a nap, and has a nice lil cupholder and under storage bag. Nothing fancy but works great
Carly M.
Minnesota
Purchased at: Walmart
It's nice and light, great price. I love the basic black color. I am not a fan of the wheels they dont go very well on the rocks at the park or the grass and the overhead umbrella is too small.
Stacie P.
Flemington , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the absolute best stroller I have ever owned. I’m crazy I honestly have I think 7 strollers at last count because I find something wrong with each one. This Chicco stroller is used 99% of the time. It’s lightweight. Easy to open/close. It is an umbrella stroller but still can fully recline (so key!) The canopy is huge and provides all the shade you need. Only complaints is that the fabric hold stains and the basket underneath is pretty small but that is normal for an umbrella stroller. I would recommend this stroller to anyone.
Jessa P.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought this stroller for a trip to Disneyland. I wanted something that folded easily and would fit in the very small space behind the third row of my suv. I honestly didn’t think I’d get much use of it after our trip, but I use it all the time. It’s perfect for the mall or anywhere where my big stroller would be awkward. The  shade is great. Many of the umbrella strollers I looked at had very small shades that didn’t do much to keep out the sun or rain. This one is big and keeps baby protected from the elements!
Clarissa K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
At first it just looks like any umbrella stroller but to my surprise, it was so much more. It's extremely easy to use. I can hold my newborn in one arm while I use my other hand to release the latch and open the stroller. It also is so easy to put away. Everything only requires one hand. I wish it had more space to put belongings underneath but it'll do for now. I also wish it would lean back a bit more but overall I'm satisfied with it.
Mona R.
oman
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
did you find it comfortable and light  as me ??!!!
Mona R.