BY CHICCO #34 in Strollers

This 2-in-1 lightweight stroller conveniently converts from an infant car seat carrier to a toddler stroller for on-the-go parents and babies. Build your own travel system with the 2-in-1 liteway plus stroller and keyfit infant car seat! The stroller seat features innovative forward-fold functionality to accept your keyfit with an audible click. For use in toddler mode, the enclosed seat also features 5 recline positions for sleeping children. The liteway plus has a compact 3-D fold and carry handle for easy travel, plus trendy colors, modern tailoring, elliptical tubing and technical fabrics for a fashion forward look... see more...

Buy on buybuyBABY*
Fabricia M.
Really light, easy to fold and unfold and transport. As always Chicco has a good quality and it last! You can remove the covers to wash, it doesn't fade the colors away. If you looking for smooth ride to go on any territory and a compact after folding that's not the stroller for you, you batter go with a jogger or any other space server stroller. If you want a stroller that is easy to carry around and stroll around the city, sidewalks, malls, supermarkets, airports etc etc than this is no for you!
Marium S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a very good stroller specially for air travelling we actually got it from babies r us we got a hard time in choosing cuz we really needed something handy and easy to fold light weight for air travellinb and most importantly airlines don’t allow heavy strollers so this was a good buy. I really like it it’s comfortable and comes in nice colors
Hope B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like the color, style and weight of this stroller. I’ve had four children and this is one of my favorites for many reasons, but I don’t appreciate the lack of storage. My stroller also came apart very easily, but when I wanted to take the seat off to wash it, I had a very difficult time and actually hurt myself. I’m not sure why this is the case.
Stephanie B.
rex, GA
This thing is mega light. I love it. It folds easily and sad story.. I had it for almost three months before I realized it has a carrying handle. Seriously I wish my daughter would not grow out of it. It's that great. The canopy is big and has a little window you can look down into and I love the cup holder. I can actually put my Starbucks cup in it without worrying about it spilling over. It's a very snug secure type fit. The only downside about this stroller is the basket. It is not the easiest thing to get to if your child is laying down, but all in all it will hold a purse a small lunch bag and a full size book bag with no problem
Nikki C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It was a fantastic and light weight stroller which we used for Disney world! It was small enough to take anywhere and sturdy enough to keep my littlest comfortable all day. I like that it was a night height and I didn’t feel like I needed to bend over to push it like I have with umbrella strollers before.
Kaylee M.
Hutchinson
I love this stroller. It was perfect for my son when he was little and couldn’t sit up yet. The adjustable straps work really good and I have moved them as he’s gotten bigger. This stroller is lightweight and easy to store in the car or at home. I still use this stroller when we are going on long walks.
Kathleen N.
Philadelphia
Love it!!!! So light weight easy to use definitely better than big bulky strollers I don’t recommend for infants though this is for the toddler on the go . I’m a mom of 4 and after years of strollers I definitely like this one and highly recommend. Trust me you’ll be happy with this purchase
Felicia C.
Knoxville , TN
The Chicco Liteway plus is such a great stroller. Wish I had it with all my kids. It folds up small, like the size of a slightly bigger umbrella stroller and it can be used as a regular stroller or you can move the seat down to put an infant seat in. No more bulky travel system!
Natalie G.
This stroller has saved us so much. Whether it be traveling on a plane or going to the park we have certainly got our use from it. We love how comfy the chair is to sit and how light and easy it is to use. Would absolutely recommend for any mom with a toddler.
Kinga S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great stroller love the fact that this stroller grows with you as your baby grows you can use it to put the newborn car seat on it when baby is little and then when baby gets big enough it's a great on the go stroller when you need something light and easy to get around