BY CHICCO

Toddler Stroller + Car Seat Carrier
For older children, the Liteway® Plus features a traditional padded stroller seat with a five-point harness, multi-position backrest, and adjustable/removable canopy. For infants, the stroller seat folds forward to accept the #1-rated KeyFit® Infant Car Seat with easy click-in attachment. (car seat not included)

Convenient for Parents
The lightweight aluminum frame, compact fold, automatic storage latch, and carry handle make the Liteway® Plus ultra portable. Rear-wheel suspension and optional toe-tap swivels help maintain a smooth ride in either configuration, and toe-tap brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. Padded handles, a cup holder, and a storage basket provide added convenience.

• 2-in-1: Toddler Stroller + Car Seat Carrier
  • Seat folds forward to accept the KeyFit® Infant Car Seat
  • 5-position backrest adjusts easily with one hand
  • Adjustable, removable canopy with peek-a-boo window
  • Adjustable footrest for added comfort and support
  • Lightweight aluminum frame
  • Compact fold with automatic storage latch and carry handle
  • Padded handles and parent cup holder
  • Rear-wheel suspension, front locking swivels, and toe-tap brakes
  • Storage basket

Usage:
For children up to 50 lbs.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash removable fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle; do not use bleach; drip dry.  Attached fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.

Rose Marie B.
Chester , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Extreme light stroller
Never have an issue with wheels
Very comfortable for my child
She never complains when in the stroller
The stroller clinks back pretty far enough for her to lay down
The only con is that the shade part that you attach to the stroller is pretty hard to put on at first but other than that once it is on it stays firm and you never have to worry about it again 💪🏽
The straps are comfy for the child
The compartment at the bottom is pretty roomy for the child’s toy, blanket, and bag! Chicco Liteway® Plus Stroller
Jessa P.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought this stroller for a trip to Disneyland. I wanted something that folded easily and would fit in the very small space behind the third row of my suv. I honestly didn’t think I’d get much use of it after our trip, but I use it all the time. It’s perfect for the mall or anywhere where my big stroller would be awkward. The  shade is great. Many of the umbrella strollers I looked at had very small shades that didn’t do much to keep out the sun or rain. This one is big and keeps baby protected from the elements!
Sarah J.
I got this as my extra stroller to fit in my husband's BMW. It's so lightweight and easy to unfold and fold. My mother could do it and that's pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was it sat far up so your child would literally be sitting straight up. But I still love it
Taylor C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Love the stroller. Super lightweight and push’s with ease. My son loves it and knows we are going on an adventure every time I bring it out. I didn’t think I would like it at first because of how light it was and didn’t think it could support him. I was wrong it is amazing. If you want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to store and comfortable for your child this is perfect.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a very good stroller specially for air travelling we actually got it from babies r us we got a hard time in choosing cuz we really needed something handy and easy to fold light weight for air travellinb and most importantly airlines don’t allow heavy strollers so this was a good buy. I really like it it’s comfortable and comes in nice colors
Trisha L.
Westminster
We all try to find that small stroller that still has storage after your kids grow out of the infant car seat! This is the perfect easy to use stroller, light weight, doesn’t take up to much room easy to use and you still get that great storage space! I recommended this stroller to my sister and she fell in love with it just as much as I did!
Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
This thing is mega light. I love it. It folds easily and sad story.. I had it for almost three months before I realized it has a carrying handle. Seriously I wish my daughter would not grow out of it. It's that great. The canopy is big and has a little window you can look down into and I love the cup holder. I can actually put my Starbucks cup in it without worrying about it spilling over. It's a very snug secure type fit. The only downside about this stroller is the basket. It is not the easiest thing to get to if your child is laying down, but all in all it will hold a purse a small lunch bag and a full size book bag with no problem
Ivette C.
New rochelle, NY
Love this stroller, perfect replacement for my daughter first stroller which was bigger and wider and heavier ! So lightweight convenient and comfortable the o lay thing I didn’t like was the way straps and buckles were set up take a while to strap up a toddler but still like it more than compared to others
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stroller! It’s got the option to be an umbrella stroller or a click to connect with the infant car seat. It comes with a cup holder too which is a mommy must have! When your little is too big for the car seat you zip the back part up to convert it to the umbrella. It’s a light weight stroller with a convenient handle to carry and has enough storage place for the trusted yet needy diaper bag! LOVE Chicco Liteway® Plus Stroller
Bianca J.
Taylorsville, KY
This stroller is so easy to use when you don’t have the room for a big bulky stroller. It’s also super light weight which makes it easy to lift in out of your car. I recommend this stroller to anyone looking for a second stroller or maybe for a child who has outgrown their original one.

Amazon