Chicco Liteway Plus Stroller uploaded by Teal I.Chicco Liteway Plus Stroller uploaded by Yenny M.Chicco Liteway Plus Stroller uploaded by Emily L.

BY CHICCO

This 2-in-1 lightweight stroller conveniently converts from an infant car seat carrier to a toddler stroller for on-the-go parents and babies. Build your own travel system with the 2-in-1 liteway plus stroller and keyfit infant car seat! The stroller seat features innovative forward-fold functionality to accept your keyfit with an audible click. For use in toddler mode, the enclosed seat also features 5 recline positions for sleeping children. The liteway plus has a compact 3-D fold and carry handle for easy travel, plus trendy colors, modern tailoring, elliptical tubing and technical fabrics for a fashion forward look... see more...

Marium S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a very good stroller specially for air travelling we actually got it from babies r us we got a hard time in choosing cuz we really needed something handy and easy to fold light weight for air travellinb and most importantly airlines don’t allow heavy strollers so this was a good buy. I really like it it’s comfortable and comes in nice colors
Trisha L.
Westminster
We all try to find that small stroller that still has storage after your kids grow out of the infant car seat! This is the perfect easy to use stroller, light weight, doesn’t take up to much room easy to use and you still get that great storage space! I recommended this stroller to my sister and she fell in love with it just as much as I did!
Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
This thing is mega light. I love it. It folds easily and sad story.. I had it for almost three months before I realized it has a carrying handle. Seriously I wish my daughter would not grow out of it. It's that great. The canopy is big and has a little window you can look down into and I love the cup holder. I can actually put my Starbucks cup in it without worrying about it spilling over. It's a very snug secure type fit. The only downside about this stroller is the basket. It is not the easiest thing to get to if your child is laying down, but all in all it will hold a purse a small lunch bag and a full size book bag with no problem
Liz J.
Purchased this at Buy Buy Baby. It is a great lite weight stroller that folds up nicely but has way more features then a typical umbrella stroller. My son is 4 and I wish I would have know. About it sooner as he loves this we took it to Disney and he napped easily in it.
Natalie G.
This stroller has saved us so much. Whether it be traveling on a plane or going to the park we have certainly got our use from it. We love how comfy the chair is to sit and how light and easy it is to use. Would absolutely recommend for any mom with a toddler.
Tarnisha M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Definitely love this light weight stroller! It was easy to assemble in under 15 minutes right in the parking lot of Target. It has a sturdy frame and wheels that handles well on any surface. The multi position seat reclines to a comfortable sleeping position for my little one with a canopy that provides ample shade on the sunniest days.
Rebecca B.
North Las Vegas
Very light and easy to manage....

It totally met my expectations for having read the reviews and descriptions on various sites.

It's a tad bit pricey

The pros I'd have yo say are durability and the con would be price.

But I totally recommend it.
Julie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product. I bought it for my nephew. Very compact to take with you anywhere. Color is perfect. Nephew is always comfortable in it. Will purchase for a gift for others it is that good. Overall very satisfied!
Leigh V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great umbrella stroller! Comfortable for my little guy, compatible with chicco carseat, folds up easily and is easy to maneuver. It's light weight and also has great shade. Definitely recommend!
Katie W.
Chattanooga
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a more expensive umbrella stroller, but it’s sooo worth it! It’s such a smooth ride. I love having this one in the car as it is extremely lightweight and doesn’t take up much room