BY CHICCO

Get baby gear that adapts to your growing child with a chicco lightway plus. This 2-in-1 convertible stroller transforms from an infant car seat carrier to a toddler stroller. The stroller's seat folds forward to hold your keyfit infant car seat (sold separately), which snaps into place with a click, so you know it's secure. The lightweight stroller has 5 recline positions that let children lie back and sleep or sit up and enjoy the view. The cheerful snapdragon pattern had bright colors that will get you and your baby noticed. Plus, this baby car seat carrier/stroller offers rear wheel suspension, toe-tap locking brakes,... see more...

Brittany T.
I wanted an umbrella stroller that was actually easy to push and this is it! Smooth ride and the bonus is that it works similar to a snap and go when an infant seat is needed. I've used it for my toddler and it works great. When baby #2 arrives, I will test out how it works with the infant car seat as well. It is easy to fold and pretty compact.
Liz V.
Kingsville, TX
I bought this for my son and he loves this. I love how it's a three in one and the colors are great it's so very comfy for my son.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Got the car seat for my baby shower. I like it I just wish it was a little lighter and easier to carry..