Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportBaby & Toddler Car SeatsChicco
Kidfit 2-In-1 Belt Positioning Booster Car Seat - Jasper

Chicco Kidfit 2-In-1 Belt Positioning Booster Car Seat - Jasper

by Chicco

Head and Shoulders Above the Rest! The IIHS Best Bet × IIHS Best Bet Because automobile seat belts are designed for adults, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) evaluates belt positioning boosters on their ability to provide good lap and shoulder belt fit. “Best Bets” are the highest rating and according to IIHS, they provide good belt fit for typical 4 to 8-year-old children in almost any car, minivan or SUV. KidFit ® Booster is designed with 10 positions of DuoGuard ® × DuoGuard ® Includes two layers of protection, a rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam, that surround two zones: the head and torso. protection for the way kids grow. With height adjustment from the waist—instead of at the neck—KidFit ® offers both head and torso protection throughout every stage. Built for Protection, Stability, and Comfort KidFit ® is equipped with premium LATCH connectors × LATCH Connectors Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children, or “LATCH,” is a car seat installation method in which the vehicle seat belt is not used. Instead, the car seat LATCH connectors attach to the lower anchors found in the seat bight of your vehicle. Refer to your vehicle’s owner manual and your car seat manual for more information. and a SuperCinch ® × SuperCinch ® A car seat installation feature that uses force-multiplying technology to tighten the connection between the car seat and the vehicle LATCH hooks to reduce overall car seat movement. one-pull tightener to stabilize the seat for easy in/out and keep it secured when unoccupied. Belt guides make it easy to position the vehicle seat belt and integrated side wings are lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam × EPS Energy-Absorbing Foam Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is a high quality, dense foam that is found on many Chicco car seats due to its proven ability to effectively absorb energy. for improved impact protection. A contoured ErgoBoost ® × ErgoBoost ® An ergonomically designed contoured seat that features multiple layers of foam for comfort and support. seat with double foam padding provides comfort and support in all the right places, and a 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic the vehicle seat position. The backrest is also removable to create a backless booster for older children. Convenient and Roadtrip-Ready Two dishwasher-safe CupFolders ™ × CupFolders ™ A cup holder that collapses inward to save space when not in use. CupFolders ™ can be found on almost every Chicco convertible and booster car seat. fold out of the way when empty and are easy to remove for cleaning. All fabrics, including armrest covers, are removable and machine-washable. DuoGuard ® head and torso protection with 10 positions Premium LATCH connectors with SuperCinch ® one-pull tightener ErgoBoost ® contoured seat with double foam padding Removable, machine-washable seat pad, cushions, and armrest covers 2 dishwasher-safe CupFolders ™ are easy to remove and fold away to save space Integrated side wings lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic vehicle seat position Easy-to-use vehicle belt guides Backrest is removable to create a backless booster for older children Usage The KidFit ® is designed for children who are at least 4 years of age, between 38-57 inches tall, between 40-100 pounds in high-back mode and 40-110 pounds in backless mode, and can sit relatively still in the same seated position throughout the car ride.. Care and Maintenance Hand wash fabrics using mild soap and water, or machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent; hang to dry. The foam insert may be hand rinsed; hang to dry. For plastic parts, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. Do not use bleach on fabric, foam or plastic parts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicco Kidfit 2-In-1 Belt Positioning Booster Car Seat - Jasper!
Stafford , VA
My son loves his booster because it doesn’t look like a baby seat. He feels comfortable in it and secure. I like the color of the seat. It definitely meets all expectations. I would recommend it to anyone.
Gilbert, AZ
This high-back booster is the best high-back booster I have found. It is simple for my son to buckle and the comfort of it is the best over other brands.
Springfield, MO
Keeps my little safe and secure while being comfortable and cozy. Has great safety settings! I love that I ordered this from target and it came to me next day. She can easily buckle and un buckle herself! 10/10. Chicco did it again!
Le Claire, IA
These are great!! I boght these for my husband's truck & needed a back because his headrests are missing. They are not bulky & both kids say they are comfy. We do long drives & they do just fine! The kids can easily buckle themselves since they do not cover the buckles like bulkier seats do.
Franklin, NC
I loved this for my older son. He isn’t old enough to not be in a booster. This is a nice transition from car seat. Very comfortable. Easy height adjustment. It also doesn’t take up a lot of room in your seat.
Bolingbrook
Easy to install in the car with the latch system. Material is comfortable and easy to clean. My daughter loves this seat!
This is a good booster for a older child however I didn’t feel like the back of it was very secure.
Pasadena, CA
Very comfortable for my growing child! It’s super easy to install and can be adjusted to his height. When my son falls asleep, his head doesn’t droop down but stays upright. He likes the extra room the seat gives him without feeling claustrophobic or squished, like he calls it. Highly recommend this!!!
San Diego, CA
Pros: Easy to install, slimmer than a lot of booster seats available, lower weight restriction, great safety ratings, 5-year old approved. —— Cons: (for me) uses a seat belt rather than the 5-point harness restraint, allowing my 5 year old to move around too much.
St Petersburg, FL
Comfortable, affordable, easy to clean and out back together. Would highly recommend this brand.

Looking for your answer?