Chicco Keyfit Infant Car Seat Base

The KeyFit ® Base is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat base to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure ® leveling foot and two RideRight ® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. It’s also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch ® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place. The KeyFit ® Base is designed for use with the KeyFit ® and KeyFit ® 30 infant car seats. (car seats sold separately) Click-in attachment for the KeyFit ® and KeyFit ® 30 infant car seats ReclineSure ® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle RideRight ® bubble level-indicators verify base angle         SuperCinch ® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats

Have anyone had problem with this?
Is this base easy to take in and out of the car in the event of switching cars?
Do you guys like this base?
Start your review of Chicco Keyfit Infant Car Seat Base!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was an excellent purchase for the car seat in our second vehicle. Chicco products are a bit on the pricey side, but we are very pleased with the overall quality and craftsmanship of their products.
Kelly L.
This base is the absolute EASIEST car seat to install! The lock offs for the belt installation are so easy to use and work wonderfully. The leveling foot is genius and insures a proper fit! We are on our second Keyfit30 and would buy a third if we needed to!
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I used this for my son when he was a newborn and I love them. It was easy to install into the seat and easy to uninstall in an instant. I gave it to my friend for her newborn and she love using it.
Amelia B.
Hutchinson, MN
I enjoy my KeyFit base. It is easy to take in and out of the car. I like that you can use the buckle or use the seat clips. I think it's a fair price considering you can keep your kid in it up to 30lbs. There isn't any deep crevices so it's easy to clean.
Janet V.
Wildomar , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Its fast and simple , good for moms always on the go! Im thankful for this especially on the days when i have an extra busy schedule i dont have to worry about buckling the car seat to my car instead i just insert and pull out its great
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
These car seats are very easy to install, very light, and best of all: safe. You know you are getting a good product with Chicco, and we used this car seat and seat base until my son sized out of it.
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This base makes life so much easier. It snaps in easily and pulls out with the touch of a handle. I don't know how I managed with my other two without this thing. We take many trips and this makes it so quick and easy. Absolutely love.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, GA
I can't say enough about how much I love my daughters KeyFit 30 and the base as well! I got it from babies r us, and we got 2 of them. One for each of our vehicles. We got the whole travel system, but the base is amazing. It installs easily and stays in play. I have a Honda Civic coupe and it fits like a dream. It fits best in the middle seat and my husband is 6' and he has no problem sliding his seat back enough. It's a little expensive but had some of the best reviews!
Cassandra R.
Friendswood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have the chicco key fit 30 for my twins love it its the easiest to install and my boys look very comfy
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Super easy base to install in any vehicle, weather it has latches or not. I'm glad we went with this brand and now we have moved on to the Chicco NextFit convertible car seat and it's also real easy to install.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...