Chicco KeyFit Infant Car Seat Base

The KeyFit Base is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat base to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure leveling foot and two RideRight bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. It’s also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place. The KeyFit Base is designed for use with the KeyFit and KeyFit 30 infant car seats. (car seats sold separately) Click-in attachment for the KeyFit and KeyFit 30 infant car seats ReclineSure leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle RideRight bubble level-indicators verify base angle       SuperCinch LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats

Have anyone had problem with this?
Is this base easy to take in and out of the car in the event of switching cars?
Do you guys like this base?
Start your review of Chicco KeyFit Infant Car Seat Base!
Matthews, NC
You have to get an extra base or two if you have the key fit car seat system. It’s perfect for on the go and the car seat just clicks in and is easy to use. Go to a fire station or police station on the install. I didn’t feel it was DIY easy to install. Something like 80% of car seats are installed incorrectly and you gotta keep little one safe!
Pomona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This product is amazing. It was really easy to install in the car. Ours came included with the carseat and our stroller its a bit more expensive than graco but the quality is a lot better i highly recommend this car seat base along with the car seat and the stroller this brand is extremely sturdy and very well made.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is literally the best thing since sliced bread. If you need a base that is super easy to install and remove this is the one for you. Im a tiny person and can install this base safely in under 5 minutes. It has a level so you know you have it in correctly and a strap to get the perfect tightness.
Roswell, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really love how easy the base it to install and how easy it is to bring the base in other cars. I was so sad when my kids outgrew the ease of being in the key fit 30 infant seat that so easily clicked into this base and then so easily clicked into my key fit caddy stroller.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best car seat base I have ever used for my child. It’s very affordable and has extra safety straps connected to it so if anything happens your child will not be going anywhere in an accident. I would recommend this product and brand to any parent who wants something affordable and very safe for their child. I tried other brands for my 3 month old and nothing compares to this one.
Forest lake , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love that we are able to put a base in the different vehicles we use. My husband myself and my mom all have bases so we can just clip our keyfit 30 in. The base isn’t super bulky and easy to maneuver if it needs to be moved. Highly suggest this system!
Spartanburg , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So easy to install that your boomer parents and grandparents won’t pitch even one tantrum installing it. Love the convenience and safety of being able to click the carrier right into the LATCH attached base. Super difficult to mess up.
Davenport, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is a good car base I guess, I have a chicco car seat so ... really easy to install to be honest so even when I have to change from one car to other it doesn’t take too long or too complicated steps, which I really appreciate
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love my chicco! All 3 of my kids ride in some form of Chico carseat and they are the best. There bulky but so durable! This is so easy to click my carrier in have 3 in car seats.. Convience and safety is ke
Lexington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this base! So easy to install! We bought an extra one, for my husband’s car, but we ended up not needing it. It’s a little pricey, but I feel like it’s definitely worth it. It also has a reclining feature!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...