BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Taylor W.
Brazoria
This was such an amazing infant seat! We will definitely be purchasing another one for our next baby! It’s so easy to loosen and tight the straps! Installing the base is such a breeze and unlike most Chicco seats this one is very affordable!
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I love this car seat! We did a lot of searching and comparing before we picked one and this is the best. Very light and super easy to click in and out of the base in the car. Also super easy to click in and out of the stroller.
Laura C.
Ashland, MA
Purchased at: Target
This car seat is a godsend - we actually got the Chicco bravo travel system - which is basically this car seat and also the stroller it clicks into . It literally takes me no time at all to get my guy in and out of this . It also clicks into the car easily as well . We love it .
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Best sturdiest infant car seat yet!!! Easily comes in and out of the base! Has all the rules and regulations plus instructions listed right along side for first time parents! Comes in a variety of colors and patterns! Had an excellent safety ranking also!
Josephine R.
This is by far the best infant car seat that I've purchased. I like that it was so easy to install. My baby really likes it too. The straps are easy to adjust to my growing baby. I would recommend #Chicco to any parents to be.
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
I felt good bringing home my first son in this car seat. The Chico brand car seats are really sturdy and are very easy to install. I love that they click so you know that the seat is secured properly. The cushions are great for little baby's and can be removed for when they grow out of them. I like the sun flap but wish it was a little bigger to provide more shade since we are in Florida where it is always sunny. The seat is affordable but still great quality and has good safety ratings from what I have read. I would buy this seat again for any future children.
Sonia M.
Me encanta mi bebe le gusta cada ves que la pongo ahy es feliz y es muy seguro, es uno de mis productos favoritos
Alexis K.
I bought this on clearance at baby's r us with the stroller as well and we love it! It's not super heavy and extremely easy to use. My baby girl seems to be comfortable and has room to grow. Only thing is the shoulder straps aren't removable and we wanted to put our own on.
Katie G.
Mission, Ks
We did a lot of research before buying an infant car seat and I felt confident knowing the Chicco's KeyFit 30 was the best choice. Now, after 5 months of use, I am still 100% satisfied with our purchase, and it will be used for baby #2! The padding for her head is perfect and the infant insert is safely certified and very cushy! I also appreciate the extra sun vizor that can be pulled out! Great design and all around quality. I would recommend to every new expecting momma!
Pam K.
Cypress , Tx
I loved this car seat for my 3rd and final baby boy. It seems like every time we put him in it, he would go straight to sleep. If he would cry, I would put him in it in the house and he would go straight to sleep. I don't know if it was just the comfort or not but it helped me a lot when I needed to get things done around the house. He would not even sleep in his bouncer!
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target