BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
this is such a great car seat! it is so easy to use and clicks into the base in the car superbly. it’s not that heavy, so carrying around the baby isn’t a hassle. it has a cute design and i am comfortable knowing my baby is safe!
Sintia S.
Turlock
Did not really like this car seat because it was so damn heavy! And also it is so deep in once my baby turned 1 month it seemed already too small for him. I actually had to buy another car seat because I didn’t like this and it was so heavy. It is also very expensive compared to other car seats. I would not recommend this.
Jessica C.
Chandler, AZ
We loved this car seat for our baby. It was really nice being able to transfer easily between bases in each of our vehicles. It was worth the money to know our little one was safe and comfortable.
Molly B.
Belmont, NC
This car seat is one of the lightest weight car seats we could find and although it is still heavy to carry around, I would recommend! The installation in the car is super easy and manageable and it is versatile with other brands of travel systems.
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
I love this product current safety features and it's quick click installation. The material is sturdy and the design features a clean looking seat. I would recommend using the headrest pillow that comes with the Chicco as my little one had a bit of a red spot on the back of their head after 30 minutes in the seat without it. Since installing the Chicco headrest we haven't had that issue again.
Gaby B.
Houma, LA
The Luxury brand infant seat XD. I purchased mine in 2017 for my little boy, i love that i starts at 4lbs because he was a little man. I has several inserts to insure your child is safe and comfy, it is a great chair to invest in. super safe, has amazing review and i deff recommend!
Amy M.
Benton, ME
I love my chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat my father bought when I was pregnant. I got a deal because it was in sale, but I believe it was in the middle on the price scale, but I felt safe with the brand and quality of the car seat!
Emily R.
I loved my chicco car seat. I don't know that there is anything I would do differently. it was super easy and convenient, the baby always seemed comfortable, it was fantastic. Haha if they could make it lighter would be the only wish I would have, but it really is pretty much the same with any of these seats.
Nyssa G.
Great seat. super sturdy. easy to attach to base and get back off. My only problem is the seatbelt straps eventually get cut by the metal in the seatbelt clips.
Laura L.
Minnesota
This car seat is just OK. The extra base is expensive, which is a downside if you are a 2-car family. My son always seemed very uncomfortable in this car seat, even after making many adjustments. He was much more comfortable when we moved to a different car seat. I would not recommend this car seat.
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target