BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

Stormie C.
Abilene,TX
Kept my oldest son safe coming home and we were able to save and use for my youngest son, it also kept my youngest son safe when a drunk driver tboned the side of our car he was on. He was about 6 months old.
( when strapped in correctly carseat save lives)
Kina W.
This by far is the BEST line out there for infant/toddler car seats! The ease, sturdiness and safety of this seat meets and exceeds all my expectations! As a mother of 5, I have used many brands and nothing has ever compared to CHICCO! I wish it was readily available when we had our older children. It is worth having and I have recommended it to many people!
Maria W.
I am so glad I got this in my baby shower, it really is fantastic. My baby can fall asleep in a car ride and I don’t have to worry about his head falling forward at all! Very stylish and spacious as well and very easy to clean
Callie C.
Portland
Love this car seat that I was gifted for my little guy! Insert makes for an ultra plush headrest! I recommend Chicco car seats and strollers because they are high QUALITY baby products and who doesn’t want the best for their baby!
Jessica J.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Just purchased this Car seat for baby #2 coming in July. And I'm kicking myself for not purchasing it for my first child. This car seat is amazing. It's super soft. I love how easy it is to adjust the handle and the straps. The infant inserts are way nice because that's something my first car seat never came with. The base is ridiculously easy to install using LATCH all by myself. And it's a tight install within 2 seconds. This car seat is almost one of the top compact infant seats so it won't take up a ton of room. We drive a 2013 Dodge Durango and it fits perfectly. Plus I love the Legend grey color we bought it in. It's also really like weight and the handle is really nice. For the price you can't go wrong on safety. I am positive my next baby will fuss less in this seat than my previous child because it's built really well, and the fabric and cushion is super soft and durable.
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
This is by far the easiest infant seat to install. I purchased this seat from Target.com along with an extra base. The price is reasonable and the Chicco brand is great. I cannot think of any cons for this seat. It is easy to get in and out of the car and snaps easily into the Chicco stroller.
Anne B.
Stockton, CA
Chicco makes the best infant car seats hands down. The ease of installation is amazing. I also feel great that my child is safe and secured in these seats.
Laura C.
Ashland, MA
Purchased at: Target
This car seat is a godsend - we actually got the Chicco bravo travel system - which is basically this car seat and also the stroller it clicks into . It literally takes me no time at all to get my guy in and out of this . It also clicks into the car easily as well . We love it .
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This chicco infant carseat is pretty nice in my opinion i reallynloved it when my baby was a newborn, i definitely recommend it
Jessica S.
Aledo
This car seat is amazing! Light weight and easy to install! I have used this brand for all of@my children!
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target