BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Laura L.
Minnesota
This car seat is just OK. The extra base is expensive, which is a downside if you are a 2-car family. My son always seemed very uncomfortable in this car seat, even after making many adjustments. He was much more comfortable when we moved to a different car seat. I would not recommend this car seat.
Sintia S.
Turlock
Did not really like this car seat because it was so damn heavy! And also it is so deep in once my baby turned 1 month it seemed already too small for him. I actually had to buy another car seat because I didn’t like this and it was so heavy. It is also very expensive compared to other car seats. I would not recommend this.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
Purchased at: Target
This was an okay carseat. It was my first one and I didn't really know what to look for. After using it, I know what I don't like in a carseat. This one has a rethread harness which I found to be a HUGE pain and it's a deal breaker for me now. I also felt that the fabric on this wasn't soft or breathable and the shoulder pads were the same... Needless to say my daughter hated it, she always looked uncomfortable and was always sweaty when she came out. It served its purpose but was pricy for such a basic seat. When we moved on to a convertible seat we went with Britax and love it. If I get Chicco again it would be the Fit2 because it has none of the issues I mentioned, plus some bonuses. But we may go with the Britax infant seat this time around.
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
Not a bad seat. But extremely heavy compared to other similar seats. My little also hated this seat. He cried every single time till we moved to a larger seat. But for a carrier, it was good and did it’s job. But my little was not a fan.
Lauren P.
Thunder Bay
We used this for both kids and liked how easy it was to install and click in. Both kids outgrew it around 7 months due to length though and I noticed a lot of other bucket seats seem to allow the babies to be longer before they outgrow.
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a pretty good car seat, however it has a ton of padding. Not saying that's entirely a bad thing but my newborn absolutely hates it. Once we took the padding on the straps, she was fine but before that she would scream everytime we placed her in it.
Shana B.
Dalton
I bought this one for my son who is 2 now. We loved it and got a pretty decent deal on it, although before he turned 8 months old the seams started busting :( I was very disappointed. Other than that I liked it.
Rahni W.
st bonifacius
To buy or not to buy? Did this work good for your baby and how long did it last you? I trust the brand Chicco but how did your baby like it
Laura H.
This seat was okay. When my son was about newborn to 4 months he didn't fit well at all. He was always hunched over and his head always turned sideways. I liked the quality but I always felt bad because he looked so uncomfortable. Definitely trying a different seat for my new baby due soon.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Pretty great car seat. Is durable and safety ratings are high enough to give me peace of mind. The only downside is the weight! Add a 15 lb baby in there and it becomes very heavy to carry around! It also does not have the slots on the bottom to rest on a grocery cart (I know, not safe) but it is a matter of convenience sometimes.
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target