BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I would recommend Again and again! I got this from target and it was pretty reasonable! My son loves it and I hate that he is growing out of it. I love the color and I would recommend it to everyone, I do already! I love that it can be taken out of the car and set into the caddy!
Amanda E.
Calera, AL
I absolutely love this brand! It was the best car seat for my babies! Bought at target. It’s light weight which was a big plus for me! It was very easy to clean and the price is great!
Dina s.
For many parents, the deciding factor of a car seat is how well it fits in with their lives. The KeyFit 30 carrier fits with several Chicco strollers, including the Cortina. Also, the base is simple to install in any vehicle. The base has a storage compartment for the installation instructions, but you could easily fit wipes or diapers inside for emergency situations.

The seat cushions are tricky to remove, but once you've taken them off the car seat, you can wash them in a standard washing machine. Unfortunately, the padding does not breathe, and your baby will start to sweat if she or he is in the seat for extended periods. You may want to take a change of clothes with you when you use this car seat, especially during the summer.

You can install this seat with or without the base. That way, you can keep the base in your car. If you ever need to drive your baby in someone else’s car, it’s fully adjustable without the base. You will find instructions on how to do this safely in the manual.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
A friend of mine got this for me at my shower and I absolutely love it. It’s easy to handle and put together in the car.
kamra p.
I bought this car seat when I was pregnant with my first child by reading reviews and I than decided it was the best fit for our family. I LOVE this car seat! We were in a head on collision and my son didn’t receive a scratch or bruise.. nothing! EVERYONE should use this car seat!
Stormie C.
Abilene,TX
Kept my oldest son safe coming home and we were able to save and use for my youngest son, it also kept my youngest son safe when a drunk driver tboned the side of our car he was on. He was about 6 months old.
( when strapped in correctly carseat save lives)
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
We've been using this seat for my daughter (who just maxed out on the height), and we absolutely LOVE it! Very easy to install, and I love how easy it is to use without the base! We plan on using it for our son due in a few months, too :)
Laura S.
Manchester, PA
Installing and using this car seat is an absolute breeze. Honestly so sturdy and easy to set up. Getting in and out of the car is as simple as one button and one click to know the seat is secure. Worth every penny to have the peace of mind that my LO is safe and sound. The Viaro travel system was the best purchase from our registry. Highly recommend !!
Alaina M.
Texas
Great price- very easy to install- lightweight even with baby in it. I will use this brand for my second kid as well
BOUTH A.
Pros easy to install and adjustEasy to wipe offCompatible with awesome strollers
Cons didn't fit my son wellKind of heavyWhile in car babies can't see out of the seat
I probably would repurchase based on the ease of install, but if I found one that had the same ease that fit my son better id jump over to that one.
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target