BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tori V.
Herrin
As a first time mom, buying a car seat was stressful at best - especially being the youngest in my family and not having a single clue about babies or baby gear! After reading oodles and oodles of reviews on the best car seats on the market right now, my husband and I settled on this one, and I cannot tell you how satisfied I am with our decision. The material is easy to clean, soft, and durable. The seat comes with a newborn insert, so you don't have to buy one separately. I love the canopy as it covers my baby and shields him from the sunlight effectively while we're out and about. Lastly, paired with its base, this thing is the easiest in the world to get in and out of the car - even small cars like mine. The only complaint I have about this seat is the weight. My goodness, is this thing HEAVY. Even without my 13 lb infant son, this seat is a tank and a half, so adding him to the mix calls for multiple rests if I'm carrying him around the doctor's office and visiting multiple floors. Aside from that minor setback, I highly recommend this car seat to any mom who's looking for a new one, but especially to first time moms like myself. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
Purchased at: Target
This was an okay carseat. It was my first one and I didn't really know what to look for. After using it, I know what I don't like in a carseat. This one has a rethread harness which I found to be a HUGE pain and it's a deal breaker for me now. I also felt that the fabric on this wasn't soft or breathable and the shoulder pads were the same... Needless to say my daughter hated it, she always looked uncomfortable and was always sweaty when she came out. It served its purpose but was pricy for such a basic seat. When we moved on to a convertible seat we went with Britax and love it. If I get Chicco again it would be the Fit2 because it has none of the issues I mentioned, plus some bonuses. But we may go with the Britax infant seat this time around.
Callie C.
Portland
Love this car seat that I was gifted for my little guy! Insert makes for an ultra plush headrest! I recommend Chicco car seats and strollers because they are high QUALITY baby products and who doesn’t want the best for their baby!
Lydia A.
Las Vegas, NV
Fantastic!  Used it for my son (in conjunction with the stroller) 4 years ago, still have the stroller and car seat!  We purchased a new cover set for my daughter when she came along and it's still going strong!  The material, function, and durability of the car seat as a whole makes me give it 5 stars.  Will repurchase in the future (should the current car seat expire before baby #3).
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
I love this product current safety features and it's quick click installation. The material is sturdy and the design features a clean looking seat. I would recommend using the headrest pillow that comes with the Chicco as my little one had a bit of a red spot on the back of their head after 30 minutes in the seat without it. Since installing the Chicco headrest we haven't had that issue again.
Tabitha V.
Hanover Twp, PA
If you're looking for a baby car seat that is reliable sturdy and save this is the one to get it can be a bit pricey for the car seat but it is definitely worth every penny if you want your little one to be safe the base to the car seat is very durable and easy to install and so is the car seat I would definitely recommend this car seat to a friend
Amy M.
Benton, ME
I love my chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat my father bought when I was pregnant. I got a deal because it was in sale, but I believe it was in the middle on the price scale, but I felt safe with the brand and quality of the car seat!
Jessica T.
Holly hill, FL
We bought thr Chicvo keyfit 30 as we read it to be the safest carseats for preemies. It worked great for out daughter's carseat test in the NICU. She passed it with flying colors. We haven't had any issues with the carseat. It is easy to snap in and out of the base and the shade on it works great to protect baby from the sun.
Sintia S.
Turlock
Did not really like this car seat because it was so damn heavy! And also it is so deep in once my baby turned 1 month it seemed already too small for him. I actually had to buy another car seat because I didn’t like this and it was so heavy. It is also very expensive compared to other car seats. I would not recommend this.
Megan G.
Clarksville, AR
I was sad when the munchkin outgrew this seat. It was comfortable for him and easy to use for me and his babysitter. I received this as a baby shower gift and it was easily the best thing I got. The removable pads and supports were great for when he was tiny and kept him well cushioned which made me feel better.
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target