BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The seat is phenomenal! It's not too heavy, and it's just a one click mechanism to be secured in place with both the base and stroller. The latch is easy to pull to remove as well. This made it much easier on me when I was recovering from childbirth.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
We've been using this seat for my daughter (who just maxed out on the height), and we absolutely LOVE it! Very easy to install, and I love how easy it is to use without the base! We plan on using it for our son due in a few months, too :)
Lauren R.
Cumming , GA
Purchased at: Target
We have been very pleased with our car seat choice. Easily clicks into the stroller and the actually car into the base. We will either be keeping this one for the next baby or re purchasing! Would highly recommend. Great price point too!
Kayla R.
We love this car seat. We used it for our daughter for ten months and will use it for our baby soon. It is easy to use, easy to clean, and has great safety ratings. Our daughter never fussed about being in it, so that is a plus, too.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
I have the bravo and absolutely love it. I love the color and style. I love the quality and that it makes me feel like my child is safer I like that it’s sturdy and it’s easy to carry. I loved the support that the website has.
Emily L.
Buford, GA
Incredibly easy to install. Reasonable price and easy to take apart to wash. Heavy when carrying a child, but is easy to remove from the base and place on the stroller base. We bought more than one base and don’t regret it.
Angel H.
I did my research with carseats because every parent wants the best for their new arrival. The carseat is simple to use easy to strap in your vehicle and lighter than most carseats I've used. It's easy to wipe clean as well.
Rebecca U.
Columbia
Omg not enough great words!! Love love how you can buy just the base to be able to use in different cars and only need one car seat!! Baby loves it so much! He just loves to seat in it by himself when it is on the floor !
Courtney B.
Honolulu
The only thing bad I have to say about this car seat is where the latch is to take it out of the base. Its way to high on the back of seat and really hard to get to. Other thrn that great seat my little one loves it.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I purchased this for my first son. I’ve since sold it but since we still have the matching stroller I am planning to purchase again for my baby on the way. Wish the bases were not soooooo expensive! A little ridiculous!
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target