BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kaitlin G.
Elkmont, AL
Love our Chicco! I was so apprehensive on which to get but Chicco won by far from reviews and ease of use. We got 2 additional bases and it’s so easy to go from car to car and my baby fits snuggly. It’s easy to clean which is a must! But most importantly, easy to install and ensure my baby is safe!
April K.
Hernando
We absolutely love this car seat! It’s not super heavy, and it fits perfectly into any seat. The base makes it super easy to install in the back seat for each trip we take. I always feel confident putting our babies in this seat because I know they’ll be safe!
Darrian H.
Watauga
I love this car seat. My son was born 3 months premature, as a result when we brought him home he was only 5lbs. This car seat was the only car seat we found that fit him perfectly without having to add any extra cushion. Even the nurses were impressed!
Tessa Q.
I was able to get two uses out of my Chicco car seat so the price didn’t bother me! I think this car seat is very cute and it kept my little ones safe! It’s easy to use and I always felt safe with my children in it. I am a chicco fan and love their products!
Kiera C.
Green
Good big and seems like a comfortable car seat. My baby falls right to sleep as soon as I put him in but the only con is that it's too big to fit on the top part of the shopping cart so I have to put the grocery around my baby in the lower and bigger part
Batul M.
Frisco
We got this car seat with our first born. We had to get another one last year when our twins were born. We got the same exact thing! The base makes life much easier to load and unload in the car, it's God sent not having to buckle and unbuckle Everytime.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
We have used our Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat with our baby girl from the day we brought her home from the hospital to now at age 6 months. The bases are easy to install in our vehicles and the car seat connects very easily and securely to the base.
Brittany C.
Cumberland
Overall a great system. Although I felt like is was that comfortable. Not a lot of padding so it seemed rather hard. The straps didn’t seem to retract enough for taking the baby out easily. But a great design for ease of getting the baby in/out of the car.
David H.
Oakland City , IN
This is high priced and high quality. This has held up even after multiple washes and spills. It is very easy to install and remove the base, while the carrier is also manageable. The carry handle only goes perpendicular to the child, which is my biggest complaint.
Rachel d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The seat is phenomenal! It's not too heavy, and it's just a one click mechanism to be secured in place with both the base and stroller. The latch is easy to pull to remove as well. This made it much easier on me when I was recovering from childbirth.
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target