BY CHICCO #3 in Car Seats

The #1-rated Infant Car Seat in America!
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.

Tailored for Comfort:
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.

Built for Everyday Convenience:
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.

• ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
  • RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
  • SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
  • Removable newborn head and body support
  • Removable canopy provides shade
  • Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
  • 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
  • Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
  • Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
  • 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip

Usage:
For infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height.

Care and Maintenance:
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.

chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat

Start your review of chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelly A.
So easy to use and super comfortable for my baby. Great durability, easy to clean, easy adjusting straps, and feel confident in safety of product. Cant say enough good things!!
Sierra J.
Bellows Falls
I love this car seat, it’s clean and easy to use! We bought two bases, one for each car and installation was a breeze, nothing makes me feel safer that knowing I’ve properly installed the car seat with the anchor system and level design. I had thi car seat for my first child and would buy it again and again
Carly C.
Annandale, VA
Purchased at: Target
We are currently using this car seat for our son. I love it! It’s very easy to use and is not very heavy to carry. I also like that it can be used in connection with the stroller to snap on. We have the bravo stroller. When a baby is an infant you definitely don’t want to wake him to just put him in the stroller.
Ashley W.
Tifton, GA
This was one of the best decisions as far as baby gear we made! We love this car seat and the ease of installation. All parts were a tad pricey but we would purchase over and over again. We would recommend this to anyone in the market.
Anna B.
Grand Haven
We have had good luck so far with this car seat. Luckily we haven’t ever been in an accident with it so I don’t know how well it would protect my baby but I know that it’s safety rating is great and that’s why we purchased it! It is a bit heavy but I figure that’s just because it’s meant to be safe and sturdy.
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I love this car seat! We did a lot of searching and comparing before we picked one and this is the best. Very light and super easy to click in and out of the base in the car. Also super easy to click in and out of the stroller.
Mariah G.
Eagle river , WI
Chicco is the top 2 safest. I love the car seat I purchased off of amazon. Plenty of padding for baby, and easy to carry (could be lighter). Chicco is expensive in my opinion but they’re one of the best so it’s worth it. I’d spend a lot more money if I knew it meant my kiddos were safe.
Laura M.
Hanford , CA
This is the best car seat you can purchase for your baby ! It’s beyond comfy for baby and has extra cushion to keep your newborn baby nice and comfy also they have detachable padding for when your baby gets bigger . My son used it until he was 12 months so this is worth every penny !
Kayla P.
Love love love this car seat! As a first time mom, I️ looked into just about every car seat ever made before deciding which one was the best choice for our baby girl. It’s super easy to install, easy to clean and comes in a bunch of colors so you can use it for whatever gender
Ventura G.
Killeen, TX
This car seat is so easy to use. Works perfect for my baby girl. She fits in just right. And it has a new born insert to keep her nice and cozy, it’s not too heavy. When putting her in the base just listen for the click. You can loosen and fasten the belt as your baby grows.
Angie N.
Is it lightweight? Can you adjust it so baby can lay to sleep or sit up?
Theresa L.
Is this a good car seat? Does it fit into any stroller?

Target